Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Mary Brown's] Big Mary Monday is Back! (AB & SK Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2016 12:38 pm
Apr 19, 2003
430 posts
28 upvotes
For Edmonton folks, the Rabbit Hill Road Mary Brown's had the $2.99 Big Mary advertised ("It's Back!" was the advertisement in the window) when I drove by with my Timmy's coffee this morning. I'll go back at lunch to confirm and if so, 2 spicy Big Marys are going in my belly. :D
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote: they closed the kingston rd location? that sucks

i checked the pickering location and they confirmed no deal there.
Yup their phone is cut :cry:
is it free :cheesygri
Dec 1, 2013
483 posts
204 upvotes
501 wrote: Yup their phone is cut :cry:
Wow no surprise there. They were cheaping out giving less chicken than other locations
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1425 posts
107 upvotes
Just tried MB for the first time yesterday.
I'm surprised they are not doing better. I think their chicken is better than pop eyes and kfc.
Especially the taters!! Mouth is getting watery...
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks sooooo much OP and Xtremist! I can confirm that the Big Mary Mondays for $2.99 is available at the northeast MB's in Brintnell in Edmonton. I am currently in spicy mayo and chicken bliss right now. :D

Since sightings of the promo have only been in Calgary and Edmonton, I'm wondering if it's only going to be an AB offering?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1294 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
edvc520 wrote: Just tried MB for the first time yesterday.
I'm surprised they are not doing better. I think their chicken is better than pop eyes and kfc.
Especially the taters!! Mouth is getting watery...
They need to offer spicy flavours!
Aug 28, 2012
118 posts
29 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Fluke3355 wrote: Just checked the website and the promo is for a Mini Mary, small tater and can of pop for 3.99 on Mondays, http://marybrowns.com/offers/, not a great deal for me, I really like the chicken sandwich. Not a huge fan of the fries or taters. I want my Big Mary back for 2.99 :(
Taters are pretty good but the mini mary is like having one chicken nugget on a tiny bun.

2.99 Big mary was a deal - 3.99 mini mary combo - not so much
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
trystee wrote: Thanks sooooo much OP and Xtremist! I can confirm that the Big Mary Mondays for $2.99 is available at the northeast MB's in Brintnell in Edmonton. I am currently in spicy mayo and chicken bliss right now. :D

Since sightings of the promo have only been in Calgary and Edmonton, I'm wondering if it's only going to be an AB offering?
do you know about the Oliver location?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
ilove wrote: do you know about the Oliver location?
I'm assuming the one on 104 Ave and 113 St?

Just called them and the gentleman said yes. If you or anyone else does go, can you post whether it is confirmed at that location?

PS. The confirmed location I went to did not have the promo material on the outside windows but rather inside as you enter.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought the taters were really good. Mind u at had them at 11am when it opened.
Apr 19, 2003
430 posts
28 upvotes
Confirmed at the Rabbit Hill Road location in Edmonton (and available until Aug. 15th).

I AM SO STUFFED. Thank you, Mary Brown, for your delicious sandwiches.
Oct 17, 2009
64 posts
29 upvotes
Brampton
Mini mary/taters/pop special in Brampton at queen and torbram :( swaping for onion rings makes it a little better for me though.
Dec 2, 2009
66 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Dufferin/Yorkdale location is back open! And wow did it get a facelift!

Tried the mini-Mary...I don't know what people are complaining about, it is a decent sized offering for under $4. Speaking of which, I need to complain to MB's head office because they are charging the full 13% tax on food under $4 instead of just the federal portion.
Jan 8, 2010
83 posts
55 upvotes
DaveHTO wrote: Dufferin/Yorkdale location is back open! And wow did it get a facelift!

Tried the mini-Mary...I don't know what people are complaining about, it is a decent sized offering for under $4. Speaking of which, I need to complain to MB's head office because they are charging the full 13% tax on food under $4 instead of just the federal portion.
No pst on items less than or equal to $3.99.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
Confirming the deal is on at the Oliver downtown location in Edmonton. I know what I'll be having on Mondays!
Jan 10, 2011
485 posts
306 upvotes
Alex1114 wrote: Wow no surprise there. They were cheaping out giving less chicken than other locations
Yep, the owner used to look angry when I asked for the deal. Lol
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Weird how it's not listed online. Well, I know what I'll be eating next Monday.
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Variability wrote: Weird how it's not listed online. Well, I know what I'll be eating next Monday.
It seems like an Alberta thing - went to the Mississauga location with excitement and was let down with the Little Mary $3.99 deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
DaveHTO wrote: Dufferin/Yorkdale location is back open! And wow did it get a facelift!

Finally!! But the website still shows it temporarily closed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)