Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Massdrop

Warm - Massdrop 90$US SC1000 IEMs original MSRP 590$US

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2019 9:33 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1417 posts
902 upvotes
Montreal

Warm - Massdrop 90$US SC1000 IEMs original MSRP 590$US

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Massdrop
This is warmish but since I know there is an IEM community on her I thought I might mention it. 90$ is pretty much meaningless for an IEM enthusiast and they have their own funky DAC.

S&H at 27$ kinda kills the deal but still. I had it shipped to an amerifriend for free shipping, you can use your canuck paypal and ship anywhere in the US so you will not get dinged on the border fees as well.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
As with other massdrop things, if shipping to a Canadian address you should factor it another $30 on top of shipping which brings the total much closer to $200 Cad
Jul 16, 2009
239 posts
254 upvotes
Any reliable reviews on these? A quick google didn't generate many results
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8993 posts
1532 upvotes
Wow MSRP is close to $600us and they can't even sell these out at $90? Lol maybe not worth it
Apr 1, 2012
387 posts
397 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Seems like they made a mediocre product and slapped a crazy price on it to try and position themselves in the high end market...doesn’t look like it went as well. AA batteries in a “$500+” set of buds...no way. Not sure if they would be worth the hassle of the mass drop order. Thanks for posting, but some qc20 or 30 may be a better option with the lack of reviews on these (if you want noise cancelling over high end audio).
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1417 posts
902 upvotes
Montreal
redflagdeals111 wrote: Seems like they made a mediocre product and slapped a crazy price on it to try and position themselves in the high end market...doesn’t look like it went as well. AA batteries in a “$500+” set of buds...no way. Not sure if they would be worth the hassle of the mass drop order. Thanks for posting, but some qc20 or 30 may be a better option with the lack of reviews on these (if you want noise cancelling over high end audio).
I just find it's an interesting concept when you read up on it, these literally go in your ear canals. I would not spend 200$ but as curios for 125$C which Massdrop has already charged my CC, I have spent a lot more on IEMs which turned out to be duds.
Jan 13, 2017
456 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
You're good If you order through MD, their customer service is great. I recently got a pair of BGVP DMG that i think was defective, and MD refunded me without question, and it was my first purchase too. I definitely will comeback to MD in the future.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)