74 posts
78 upvotes

Mastermind Toys Clearance

Deal Link:
Savings:
60%
Retailer:
mastemindtoys
Mastermind toys is having a clearance sale.

Was able to get some Magformers and Lego for more than 60% off

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/1883-Mag ... e-Set.aspx
https://www.mastermindtoys.com/12759-Ma ... e-Set.aspx
https://www.mastermindtoys.com/12924-LE ... arine.aspx (lego submarine)

plus more!
25 replies
Dec 1, 2013
87 posts
96 upvotes
Here is the link with all the clearance 60% off:
https://www.mastermindtoys.com/Products ... rtOrder=10

Note that if you want to filter lego (or anything else), go on the right side.

I think people are hoarding the items because there was something I ordered which had 80+ items left, but after a refresh, it was sold out.

Good hunting everyone, and thanks OP!
Sep 20, 2008
896 posts
305 upvotes
If they're out of stock online, will I be able to find any of these products in store?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
1763 posts
470 upvotes
Burnaby
magformers are so overpriced. there are generic versions on Amazon for way less.
Mar 11, 2012
322 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. You can forget about LEGO deals, long gone.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
1781 posts
428 upvotes
Edmonton
tsk888 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 4:48 pm
Thanks OP. You can forget about LEGO deals, long gone.
There was one $36 Nexo Knights set (the tower vehicle thing, whatever it's supposed to be), I bought it for parts. Everything else was sold out.

Site seems to be jacked at the moment, though.

I wonder if they have any of these prices in store.
Sep 6, 2014
74 posts
19 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
fingers crossed for some instore deals!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
1781 posts
428 upvotes
Edmonton
D168 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 4:06 pm
If they're out of stock online, will I be able to find any of these products in store?
I just checked out the Terra Losa location here - they absolutely do have the same deals in stores, although it'll be a huge hit or miss on what's available. They've been 40% off before and just hit 60% off today - the two I really wanted, the Beatles submarine and the Caterham, were apparently long gone. I wish I had known earlier or I'd have bought them at even 40% off.

Still, nabbed some Nexo Knights and a Ninjago set for parts and the characters are kind of cool.
Sep 20, 2008
896 posts
305 upvotes
Skadefryd wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:54 pm
I just checked out the Terra Losa location here - they absolutely do have the same deals in stores, although it'll be a huge hit or miss on what's available. They've been 40% off before and just hit 60% off today - the two I really wanted, the Beatles submarine and the Caterham, were apparently long gone. I wish I had known earlier or I'd have bought them at even 40% off.

Still, nabbed some Nexo Knights and a Ninjago set for parts and the characters are kind of cool.
I don't suppose you happened to look at their selection of Pokemon cards?
Dec 1, 2013
87 posts
96 upvotes
Skadefryd wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:54 pm

It wasn't long gone, especially the Caterham, if I knew you wanted one I wouldn't have canceled my order :(. They either pulled it off online or someone bought 50 in one checkout. I managed to get one and verified the stock; it was 90 when I placed my order. 5 minutes later it was out of stock online.
Nov 6, 2016
100 posts
43 upvotes
amitkhosla wrote:
May 18th, 2017 6:02 pm
Yup. "Aw maaan" :)
Try using mobile device... I get the site down message on my laptop but my phone can view the pages of the deals website.

EDIT: just browsing through, but some excellent deals on Playmobile.
Apr 22, 2017
16 posts
16 upvotes
Can't load website on mobile right now.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel