Home & Garden

Mattress shopping..

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 10:42 pm
Tags:
Oct 18, 2005
276 posts
27 upvotes
Has anyone tried Endy? They are the Canadian version of Casper. I'm debating between Casper or Endy but looking for more input.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
2796 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
ctc027 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 4:50 pm
Has anyone tried Endy? They are the Canadian version of Casper. I'm debating between Casper or Endy but looking for more input.
Where did you read/hear that Casper = Endy?

Source?

That's news to me. The foam used is different in each mattress according to sleepopolis.

Sure, the matress fabric case looks similar... But calling them the same, is a bit of a stretch. I'd love to be proven otherwise though.
Oct 18, 2005
276 posts
27 upvotes
Both Casper and Endy are in the same market. Both are online retaier shipping directly to end users. Both have 100 days free return shipping if not satisfied. One manufacturer in US(Casper), while there other is Canadian made. While the materials used in making these mattresses are different. They are in direct competition with each other. If you Google one, you gonna get a comparison to the other.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
2796 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
ctc027 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 10:34 pm
Both Casper and Endy are in the same market. Both are online retaier shipping directly to end users. Both have 100 days free return shipping if not satisfied. One manufacturer in US(Casper), while there other is Canadian made. While the materials used in making these mattresses are different. They are in direct competition with each other. If you Google one, you gonna get a comparison to the other.
Well then you're also doing yourself a disservice if you're not including Leesa and Novosbed in that group.

All operate under the manufacturer to consumer model for foam-based beds.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel