Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Maxi

MAXI & co is closing in Boucherville QC everything on sale

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2015 2:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC

[Maxi] MAXI & co is closing in Boucherville QC everything on sale

I went by Maxi & co in Boucherville and they are closing the store so they are liquidating everything. Toys were from 50 to 75% off. :cheesygri
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Timoleon wrote: Do they have any baby clothes left?
Wasn't checking for that sorry... BUT there was a lot of stuff so I guess there will probably be some.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1254 posts
155 upvotes
The sale at Boucherville is going on since a good month !
Is the goooooood stuff all gone ?
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
wachidarin wrote: Side note, the Loblaws in Brossard is also closing in January, many items on sale.
ah that's why the shelf was emptier than usual! Thanks for the info
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
Loblaws is consolidating and rebranding to make more $$ for poor and cheap quality goods. They expanded during pre-Target entry into Canada. Now Target Canada is history, time for them to gouge canadians like the old days. It is the same as Walmart; prices are inching higher and less competitve. I better spend my $$ at pop & mom businesses these days for the same prices.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10228 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
imoo2u wrote: Loblaws is consolidating and rebranding to make more $$ for poor and cheap quality goods. They expanded during pre-Target entry into Canada. Now Target Canada is history, time for them to gouge canadians like the old days. It is the same as Walmart; prices are inching higher and less competitve. I better spend my $$ at pop & mom businesses these days for the same prices.
I wonder if they will turn the Brossard Loblaws to a Provigo?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2312 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal
yuprules wrote: I wonder if they will turn the Brossard Loblaws to a Provigo?
No, it will close completely.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
AMD wrote: No, it will close completely.
damn, their gas was cheap.
Nov 30, 2014
57 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same goes for Loblaws on Henri-Bourassa in Montreal. They are closing, and won't reopen as a Provigo. Pretty much everything that isn't consumable is 50% off.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
Do you guys know if the Loblaws in Delson is closing too ? Maxi just opened near it aswell.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10228 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
Ahzuz wrote: Do you guys know if the Loblaws in Delson is closing too ? Maxi just opened near it aswell.
It's easy to tell if it is closing, go check the Pharmacy for a sign saying to transfer your prescription by "X" date. Loblaw's themselves don't put signs in the store...EXCEPT at the Pharmacy because you need your medication of course!
Madevilz wrote: damn, their gas was cheap.
Yeah and they kept their gas price for a day after it goes up too (Loblaws Brossard).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
yuprules wrote: Yeah and they kept their gas price for a day after it goes up too (Loblaws Brossard).
yup, and usually among the firsts to lower the price.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213935 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I just got back from there, it's only the non-essential stuff (toilet paper and those kind of things) that are only 50% off, toys, too. There isn't much of anything worth your time. Some items have price jacked up and can be cheaper elsewhere (like storage containers).

Brossard also got nothing either, 25% on old tech stuff (and toys), 50% on non-essential stuff.

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10228 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

I just got back from there, it's only the non-essential stuff (toilet paper and those kind of things) that are only 50% off, toys, too. There isn't much of anything worth your time. Some items have price jacked up and can be cheaper elsewhere (like storage containers).

Brossard also got nothing either, 25% on old tech stuff (and toys), 50% on non-essential stuff.

Ju Leon...

Thanks for the update!
Jan 20, 2011
166 posts
41 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Ju Leon...
same here at Lablaws Duvernay- Laval
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Went to Boucherville's during lunch break, a few good kitchen items left. Got out with Christmas decorations and a garbage can.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)