Jul 20, 2009
180 posts
176 upvotes

[Mazda] Get $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card for New Test Drive

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Mazda
More offers from Mazda
Not as good as some previous test drive offers, but if you're bored and around a Mazda dealership:

Follow the 4 simple steps below to obtain your PIN and $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card:

1. Complete the form below to receive your unique PIN via email.
2. Visit your local Mazda Dealer and test drive any new Mazda vehicle.
3. Give your Sales Team Member your PIN.
4. Your $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card will be emailed to you once your test drive is complete!

Valid until August 31, 2017.

I got my PIN about a minute after signing up so you should be able to do this last minute. See website for terms and conditions.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 21st, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
461 replies
Nov 2, 2010
571 posts
63 upvotes
I don't need to buy the car right lol?
Just walk in take a ride then leave right?
May 26, 2005
499 posts
96 upvotes
Some dealers might just give you the PIN to stop wasting their time lol.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
5431 posts
1228 upvotes
oilerfan4lyfe wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:33 pm
Not as good as some previous test drive offers, but if you're bored and around a Mazda dealership:

4. Your $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card will be emailed to you once your test drive is complete!

I got my PIN about a minute after signing up so you should be able to do this last minute. See website for terms and conditions.
Thanks - I'll show up in my NB Miata and find out what they will give me for it and get paid to test drive a new Miata.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
180 posts
176 upvotes
Casual wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:37 pm
I don't need to buy the car right lol?
Just walk in take a ride then leave right?
Correct haha...just drive and leave. You'll have to listen to their sales tactics though so be warned.
Dec 16, 2008
497 posts
141 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Not that straighfotward. I took part in this and my 25$ took a while to arrive after numerous follow-ups with Mazda Canada. Dealership was not even aware of this.
Oct 24, 2008
652 posts
189 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:48 pm
Thanks - I'll show up in my NB Miata and find out what they will give me for it and get paid to test drive a new Miata.
Be careful, you might end up with an ND!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6687 posts
2155 upvotes
Markham
plymouthhater wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:48 pm
Ditto with my Solstice lol. I don't mind trying the ND, really like the shifter action at the auto show, reminded me of the shifter in the NA.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2274 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Do I have to drive? Or I can just sit on the car and be done with it?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
1640 posts
1081 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 1:18 pm
Do I have to drive? Or I can just sit on the car and be done with it?
"test drive"... you know.. there is the word "drive" in the phrase... "test drive"
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1753 posts
398 upvotes
Vancouver
I remember doing one of these test drives for a gift card at a Chrysler dealership a few years ago. The guy pretty much knew I wasn't really interested and he drove me around the block. Also, I did one at the BMW dealership and the guy just gave me the $100 Starbucks gift card without doing any test drive - basically told him I just wanted the gift card and didn't want to waste his time.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2010
1261 posts
178 upvotes
Any Mazda sales on here that can just approve the GC for us? :)
Jan 23, 2014
41 posts
4 upvotes
Laval, QC
QC friendly?

Edit: Apparently so!
Dec 13, 2010
236 posts
37 upvotes
Montreal
oilerfan4lyfe wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:33 pm

Maybe you should indicate in your thread title that this is a ''targeted'' offer as per Program Rules here below:

2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE:
Offer is open to residents of Canada who: (i) have reached the legal age of majority in their
province/territory of residence; and (ii) are the named and intended recipient of an e-mail that has been
sent directly by (or on behalf of) Mazda Canada Inc. (“Mazda”) inviting them to participate in the Offer
(the “Email”)