[Mazda] Get $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card for New Test Drive

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2017 9:41 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1745 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
Got my code today too - in the spam folder like everyone else. Surely was a weird ordeal as people saying they got codes right away, and for me it was like over 2 weeks since I went in. At least Mazda came through!
Dec 27, 2015
71 posts
56 upvotes
Nepean, ON
leprekon wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:22 am
I went in and used one for me and my wife. Said she was in the car but the guy never checked. I used 2 different email addresses.

How about same name (don't have a wife excuse - *knocks on wood*) but 2 different dealerships & 2 email addresses?
Apr 2, 2013
120 posts
69 upvotes
St. Catharines
Test drove last week and I got it today! Applied and everything. Funny that it comes the day my wife and I pick up our 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
7336 posts
688 upvotes
Markham
Katsiki wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 2:22 pm
lol, 0 mazdas sold, bunch of RFD people with too much free time getting free cards :facepalm:
That happens pretty much every time car dealership or any other company offering similar promotion .
Sucks to be the salesperson.

Promo like this is suppose to help drive in more customers into the dealership and hopefully get some extra business from there rather than having the staff idle at the dealership.
Not sure the successful rate from those promo.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Aug 7, 2015
22 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
temple03 wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:16 am
did you call customer service for the raise the blank code issue?
Originally I called CSR about it. They said there is nothing they can do about it, so they told me to forward the blank code email to Mazda Canada and they'll look into it. Then they sent me another gift card email about a week later, but this time, there's a claim code
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
176 posts
172 upvotes
MP3_SKY wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:38 am
That happens pretty much every time car dealership or any other company offering similar promotion .

Promo like this is suppose to help drive in more customers into the dealership and hopefully get some extra business from there rather than having the staff idle at the dealership.
I think the funny part is that rude salesmen and crappy dealerships basically ruin themselves over a $35 promo. On the other hand, the dealer I went to (Stoney Trail Mazda) was absolutely fantastic. Their service was some of the best I've ever gotten. If Mazda had a little more power I'd definitely consider them. We'll see what their new engine brings for power. Right now not having a 6-cyl or a nicely turboed 4 kills them for me when you compare to their competition.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12233 posts
3894 upvotes
Oakville
oilerfan4lyfe wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:36 pm
I think the funny part is that rude salesmen and crappy dealerships basically ruin themselves over a $35 promo. On the other hand, the dealer I went to (Stoney Trail Mazda) was absolutely fantastic. Their service was some of the best I've ever gotten. If Mazda had a little more power I'd definitely consider them. We'll see what their new engine brings for power. Right now not having a 6-cyl or a nicely turboed 4 kills them for me when you compare to their competition.
Rude salesmen and crappy dealerships ruin themselves all the time, even without $35 promos. Back in 2010 when I bought my last car, I walked out on more than one dealership because of shitty salespeople.
Public Mobile
Jul 10, 2013
464 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Question, can you use the GC only on items shipped and sold by Amazon?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24394 posts
5239 upvotes
GTHA
onlinesurfer wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:58 pm
Question, can you use the GC only on items shipped and sold by Amazon?
GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.ca or certain of its affiliated websites and may not be used to purchase other GCs.

For complete terms and conditions, including return policies for any purchases made with GCs, see www.amazon.ca/gc-legal.
Mar 10, 2008
55 posts
10 upvotes
London
+1 for the blank code issue. I got my email the day after my test drive, but code was blank. Called Mazda Canada customer service and got a new email with a code this time, exactly one week after raising the issue.
Dec 11, 2009
43 posts
10 upvotes
Richmond
I also got a second email with a valid coupon code to replace the blank code initially sent. Yay.
May 22, 2016
147 posts
231 upvotes
How long does it take for the gift card to come after dealer submits it?
May 8, 2016
202 posts
197 upvotes
MP3_SKY wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:38 am

Bro, there's people here like "I told the salesperson not to even bother", "yeah, like me and my husband got our cardz"... is there any shame left in the world? If you need something go get a deal for sure, but sometimes it's pathetic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)