Mazda questions and answers

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 8:06 am
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
This is posted in the paper as well, so i figured it would be okay to post it here..

Feel free to delete if it doesn't comply to RFD rules, but this kind of deal is what RFD is all about.

Sadly I think if someone else posted this, it would be deemed a HOT deal, if I post it, it is against the rules.

anyways....

2010 RX-8 GT with 6 Speed Manual

I have 2 to choose from..

Black or Red.

Brand New, 75 km on the odie..

$29,999 + HST only!!!

MSRP on this car was $43,795 + Freight + PDI + etc!!

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/ ... 17d005.jpg[/IMG]

Financing available at 4.75%

I doubt these will last the weekend at this price.

< The original ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT BUYING A NEW MAZDA >

Serving the RFD membership base with Mazda's current incentives and promotions since 2007!

Edited by the RFD Moderation Team
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2142 posts
1566 upvotes
Jeff-TheBiz wrote: This is posted in the paper as well, so i figured it would be okay to post it here..

Feel free to delete if it doesn't comply to RFD rules, but this kind of deal is what RFD is all about.

Sadly I think if someone else posted this, it would be deemed a HOT deal, if I post it, it is against the rules.

anyways....

2010 RX-8 GT with 6 Speed Manual

I have 2 to choose from..

Black or Red.

Brand New, 75 km on the odie..

$29,999 + HST only!!!

MSRP on this car was $43,795 + Freight + PDI + etc!!

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/ ... 17d005.jpg[/IMG]

Financing available at 4.75%

I doubt these will last the weekend at this price.

Wouldn't a brand new 2011 model with the $2000 bonus plus 0% financing work out as a similar deal? I'm on my phone right now so I can't figure out the figures but in my head it seems pretty close when it is all said and done...

Although now that I think about it more it seems the difference may be slightly larger that I originally thought...
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
Awjvail wrote: Wouldn't a brand new 2011 model with the $2000 bonus plus 0% financing work out as a similar deal? I'm on my phone right now so I can't figure out the figures but in my head it seems pretty close when it is all said and done...

Although now that I think about it more it seems the difference may be slightly larger that I originally thought...

Not really.. this works out to about $16000 off MSRP..

incidently...

Red one is sold as of now, only the Black left.

Serving the RFD membership base with Mazda's current incentives and promotions since 2007!

Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
1087 posts
63 upvotes
Hey Jeff,

Do you happen to have the cargo area dimensions of the 2012 Mazda5 with the third row folded? Something similar to these shown for the 2010:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthre ... ost3761912

Mainly looking for the depth to the back of the second row, width at the narrowest section, and height from floor to ceiling.

Thanks.
Jun 16, 2009
7 posts
alberta
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone on here has recently purchased a 201 CX7 GS with the luxury package. Have not had very good luck with the sales people here in Calgary. Once went in with a CCC report and was basically told it was completely wrong, they also were unaware of some of the manufacturer paid discounts until I pointed them out. Appreciate if anyone who has sealed the deal recently can provide me with their price before GST/HST/PST.

Not sure if Jeff the biz is allowed to give an indication of a fair price but if you can that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2007
1502 posts
60 upvotes
Brampton
Hello Jeff,

looking at a Mazda 5 now for my family, wondering if there is such a thing call 2011 Mazda 5? or did they skip that year from 2010 to 2012 directly?

reason i ask is for the dealer signing allowance?

any 2010 or 2011 left?
FS: Continental-Barum Bravuris 2 - 1x 255/35/18
I don't worship lenses, nor do I see the 3 primes as a "trinity"
there is only one Holy Trinity and they certainly aren't lenses
Apr 15, 2008
115 posts
73 upvotes
I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff yesterday after striking a deal with Leslie on a 2012 Mazda5 GT. No BS. Just sat down and got a deal done.

Jeff, I forgot to ask if extended warranty covers any accessories I might want to purchase. (auto dimming mirror and rear bumper guard)

Might be useful information for others wanting to buy MAP.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
ggweci wrote: Hey Jeff,

Do you happen to have the cargo area dimensions of the 2012 Mazda5 with the third row folded? Something similar to these shown for the 2010:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthre ... ost3761912

Mainly looking for the depth to the back of the second row, width at the narrowest section, and height from floor to ceiling.

Thanks.
Best off to just pop into a dealership and measure it to be certain.
Debonair wrote: Jeff - I'm wondering if you have skyactive Mazda 3 pricing? You hinted at it on the toronto Mazda 3 forums... :)

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showt ... ted)/page3
I should have the full pricing up in a day or two.
mk5gti wrote: Hello Jeff,

looking at a Mazda 5 now for my family, wondering if there is such a thing call 2011 Mazda 5? or did they skip that year from 2010 to 2012 directly?

reason i ask is for the dealer signing allowance?

any 2010 or 2011 left?
2011 was skipped and the 2010s are long, long gone... they all had a $5000 cash incentive on em.. sold out quick.
wg49 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff yesterday after striking a deal with Leslie on a 2012 Mazda5 GT. No BS. Just sat down and got a deal done.

Jeff, I forgot to ask if extended warranty covers any accessories I might want to purchase. (auto dimming mirror and rear bumper guard)

Might be useful information for others wanting to buy MAP.
Accessories on the bill of sale would be covered under the MAP agreement.

That being said.. auto dimming is a waste of money as I know you are definately going to want to tint those back windows for your children.

and the Rear bumper step... cheaper if you buy it from parts and install it your self.

Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1731 posts
227 upvotes
RMB
hi jeff, wondering if there is any discount on mazda accessories if i buy from your dealership. thx :)
Oct 11, 2007
366 posts
24 upvotes
I am very interested in the 2012 mazda 3 pricing too. Thanks in advance Jeff!

Jeff-TheBiz wrote: Best off to just pop into a dealership and measure it to be certain.

I should have the full pricing up in a day or two.

2011 was skipped and the 2010s are long, long gone... they all had a $5000 cash incentive on em.. sold out quick.

Accessories on the bill of sale would be covered under the MAP agreement.

That being said.. auto dimming is a waste of money as I know you are definately going to want to tint those back windows for your children.

and the Rear bumper step... cheaper if you buy it from parts and install it your self.
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is really a large matter- it's the difference between a lightning bug and the lightning. --Twain
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33236 posts
21163 upvotes
Toronto
Go to the Parts dept and deal with Joe directly. If you mention you're a TM3 forum memeber, he will give you a discount ... from 10% or more

zilber wrote: hi jeff, wondering if there is any discount on mazda accessories if i buy from your dealership. thx :)
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
booblehead wrote: Go to the Parts dept and deal with Joe directly. If you mention you're a TM3 forum memeber, he will give you a discount ... from 10% or more

That will work if you have a sticker on your car to show you are a member..

If you aren't, then you could always ask for a discount, but it won't be as much as a member of the TM3..

Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33236 posts
21163 upvotes
Toronto
No need to show TM3 sticker at all. Have been buying from him in the past 2+ years ... I ask for the TM3 discount and he simply gave.

Jeff-TheBiz wrote: That will work if you have a sticker on your car to show you are a member..

If you aren't, then you could always ask for a discount, but it won't be as much as a member of the TM3..
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
booblehead wrote: No need to show TM3 sticker at all. Have been buying from him in the past 2+ years ... I ask for the TM3 discount and he simply gave.

Because he knows you / recognizes you...

That discount has been abused over the past couple of yrs, so a sticker is needed... but hey, no skin off my back if they give it to you without..

Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1731 posts
227 upvotes
RMB
booblehead wrote: No need to show TM3 sticker at all. Have been buying from him in the past 2+ years ... I ask for the TM3 discount and he simply gave.
thx booblehead, but i doubted it's going to work for me because i am not looking for mazda 3 accessories.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2433 posts
247 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
zilber wrote: thx booblehead, but i doubted it's going to work for me because i am not looking for mazda 3 accessories.
What do you need.... maybe I can get you a discount anyhow.

Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1731 posts
227 upvotes
RMB
Jeff-TheBiz wrote: What do you need.... maybe I can get you a discount anyhow.

a spoiler for 10+ PRHT mx5, thx.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1731 posts
227 upvotes
RMB
Thank you Jeff, excellent price on the mazda accesories :)

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 1 guest)

hoodlum, poolatte, stendzme