Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[MBNA] Apply for a Platinum Plus MasterCard, Get $50 Cash Back from RFD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2016 9:27 pm
Tags:
None
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough

[MBNA] Apply for a Platinum Plus MasterCard, Get $50 Cash Back from RFD

Deal Link:
We're excited to announce that we just brought back MBNA's Platinum Plus MasterCard to our cash back page. You'll receive $50 cash back from us upon successfully completing the application process. This means that even if you are turned down for the card, you'll still receive $50 in cash back.

Conditions & Restrictions for MBNA Platinum Plus® MasterCard®
  • Cash Back is from RedFlagDeals.com and is credited based on successful completion of card application
  • Cash will appear within your Cash Back account within 5 weeks of application
  • Any questions or issues should be sent via our support page
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
62 replies
Dec 8, 2013
248 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: We're excited to announce that we just brought back MBNA's Platinum Plus MasterCard to our cash back page. You'll receive $50 cash back from us upon successfully completing the application process. This means that even if you are turned down for the card, you'll still receive $50 in cash back.
"You are now on your way to MBNA Platinum Plus® MasterCard® to earn $50 on your approved application!*"
?
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2759 posts
5017 upvotes
Toronto
mikeyb27 wrote: "You are now on your way to MBNA Platinum Plus® MasterCard® to earn $50 on your approved application!*"
The actual terms & conditions say that it's on the application (not the approved application) -- I'm just looking into why the header text did not change as well, but it's definitely on the application NOT the approved application. Sorry for any confusion.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4007 posts
3362 upvotes
YUL/YVR
You should negotiate a cashback for the MBNA Alaska Mastercard instead :D
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
Gonna try and apply for this one...!

Ok I applied but I am waiting for the decision. How come my account doesnt show the pending cash back yet? I see in the tracking link history that I did checkout using the redflags link.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1310 posts
718 upvotes
Montreal QC
squall458 wrote: Gonna try and apply for this one...!

Ok I applied but I am waiting for the decision. How come my account doesnt show the pending cash back yet? I see in the tracking link history that I did checkout using the redflags link.
So if it does not show 'pending', it means you will never get the cashback?
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
MontrealBonjour wrote: So if it does not show 'pending', it means you will never get the cashback?
I'm not too sure myself but I expected it to be pending if I applied. Did you apply too?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1310 posts
718 upvotes
Montreal QC
squall458 wrote: I'm not too sure myself but I expected it to be pending if I applied. Did you apply too?
I was going to apply only if the $50 is absolutely guaranteed, hence why I would like to confirm the pending thing first ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3029 posts
1633 upvotes
ON
When will the MBNA world elite be available?
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2759 posts
5017 upvotes
Toronto
The cash back doesn't appear in your account immediately -- the application needs to be processed and then there's another upload process on our side. But it should appear about seven days after your application.

And again, the cash back is for the application, whether or not it's successful.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
Kate M wrote: The cash back doesn't appear in your account immediately -- the application needs to be processed and then there's another upload process on our side. But it should appear about seven days after your application.

And again, the cash back is for the application, whether or not it's successful.
Thank you for answering my question!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
squall458 wrote: Thank you for answering my question!
Keep in mind that 7 days is typical but there are circumstances which may delay the cash back landing in your account. We cannot process a request manually before 5 weeks from the application date but as long as you have a tracking ID in your account, there will be no issue getting you your cash back.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Mar 6, 2014
329 posts
215 upvotes
this card has no cash back ?
1%? 2%? 0%?
Thanks
Dec 22, 2013
930 posts
223 upvotes
EDMONTON
ntchris wrote: this card has no cash back ?
1%? 2%? 0%?
Thanks
No. Main appeal is 0% interest rate for 12 months on balance transfers.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4274 posts
2246 upvotes
BC
Good timing (maybe)! How long do these usually go for?
Jul 27, 2008
173 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
I tried applying through RFD cashback link for this card and it seemed as if nothing happened. I didn't receive any email notification for applying or a call or anything. It has been a week so far. I will call in to see if they even received my application. Sigh....this same thing happened last month when I tried applying for the RWE card.