Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald Book of Treats for Halloween $1

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2016 5:10 pm
Tags:
Feb 16, 2004
496 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver

[McDonalds] McDonald Book of Treats for Halloween $1

The annual book of treats at McDonald is available for sale again. There are five coupons and playable masks that are only redeemable for children aged 12 and under only. It consists of two cones, two cookies, and one fries. Coupon themselves are valid between November 1st to December 31st. Makes for perfect Halloween treats too. There is no limit but I know they will sell out quickly.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1828 posts
574 upvotes
LeDealBuster wrote: They get stingier every year
well, the dollar dropped what, 20% since this time last year? I guess its all relative...

as a kid id much prefer 2 cones, 2 cookies and a free fries coupon over some random small chocolates lol. for a $1 its still a good deal imo
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1546 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Yummy time to get out the 12 year old costume again. :)
Mar 26, 2005
631 posts
397 upvotes
Gixxer wrote: The annual book of treats at McDonald is available for sale again. There are five coupons and playable masks that are only redeemable for children aged 12 and under only. It consists of two cones, two cookies, and one fries. Coupon themselves are valid between November 1st to December 31st. Makes for perfect Halloween treats too. There is no limit but I know they will sell out quickly.
I vaguely remember that the cones were mini ones when I was growing up. Can someone confirm if these are mini cones or regular sized ones?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Been quite a few years since I last bought these (or stepped into a McDonald's for that matter)

But they got rid of the child size pop? Isn't the cookie an improvement then?
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
1785 posts
105 upvotes
Do they have an expiry date? Still using some from 2013 ...
May 6, 2010
527 posts
219 upvotes
Ottawa
djjosee wrote: Do they have an expiry date? Still using some from 2013 ...
In original post: Coupon themselves are valid between November 1st to December 31st
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1724 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga
djjosee wrote: Do they have an expiry date? Still using some from 2013 ...
Can you still use 2013 coupons? No expiry date back then?
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
The ones in last couple of years always have an expiry for the end of the year.
May 21, 2002
775 posts
212 upvotes
Went to get some but they didn't sell them at the one I went to so YMMV
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
JohnB wrote: Can adults use these?
I used them last year. I said I have the maturity level of a 10 year old and my wife vouched for me. The only thing nice my wife has ever done for me in years!
Jul 16, 2003
181 posts
192 upvotes
So there is no more Halloween booklets available for sale this year in Ontario?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Found the booklets at the Dupont and Dufferin location a few weeks back. Compared to the 2016 Valentine's booklets which had free coffee for adults, this one is a weak offering but still a great deal for kids with 5 coupons at $0.20 a piece. Hope Mcd's keeps offering this always.
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
Of course this is a good deal and will buy. But I'm wishfully thinking if they'll ever change back to 2 cones, 2 fries, and 1 drink, which is the way I remembered them from years ago.

For adults trying to use them, couldn't you tell the cashier that you're purchasing for your toddlers/ children?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jtsc88 wrote: Of course this is a good deal and will buy. But I'm wishfully thinking if they'll ever change back to 2 cones, 2 fries, and 1 drink, which is the way I remembered them from years ago.

For adults trying to use them, couldn't you tell the cashier that you're purchasing for your toddlers/ children?
I have never been denied use of the coupon without child present. Of course I'm purchasing for my little one. Does McD's expect my preschooler to place the order? Winking Face The little one(s) can be in the car/play area/seated at table?
Oct 14, 2015
185 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tmx wrote:
Gixxer wrote: The annual book of treats at McDonald is available for sale again. There are five coupons and playable masks that are only redeemable for children aged 12 and under only. It consists of two cones, two cookies, and one fries. Coupon themselves are valid between November 1st to December 31st. Makes for perfect Halloween treats too. There is no limit but I know they will sell out quickly.
I vaguely remember that the cones were mini ones when I was growing up. Can someone confirm if these are mini cones or regular sized ones?
Last year upon redemption they were the full-sized cones. The picture on the coupons this year shows a full size cone too, so I don't see why it wouldn't be full-size.