Food & Drink

McDonald’s Mobile Order and Pay has launched in Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 4:34 pm
Jul 6, 2008
590 posts
100 upvotes
London
Essentially it lets you skip the lineup... good and bad...

good - food will be more hot /fresh
bad - still have to wait, its not like starbucks.. as soon as you place order.. the drink is sent through
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1725 posts
606 upvotes
Prince George
I see they have specially marked parking stalls for them to run out your mobile pickup order to your car. Now all we need are those tray holders that clip to your window and we’re back to the good old days of the A&W drive ins.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
1119 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
ericlewis91 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 10:24 am

bad - still have to wait, its not like starbucks.. as soon as you place order.. the drink is sent through
Irrelevant. Everything is made to order now, no matter how it’s ordered. The only good thing about this is you don’t have to wait in line to order.
Jul 6, 2008
590 posts
100 upvotes
London
huthut wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:38 pm
Irrelevant. Everything is made to order now, no matter how it’s ordered. The only good thing about this is you don’t have to wait in line to order.
Im saying, if you order 10 mins prior while at home, then drove to mcdonalds to pick it up... it would sit in the bin for 10 mins
vs when the order is put through when you arrive... its not sitting in the bag/bin for 10minutes
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1013 posts
558 upvotes
ericlewis91 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 10:24 am

You avoid the line but you still have to check in and then they make the food. I like the Timmy's app better where you can click, I'm here and then they start putting together the order.