Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$1 Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - Select locations nationwide. Use the app to find locations in your area

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2018 11:06 pm
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes

[McDonalds] $1 Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - Select locations nationwide. Use the app to find locations in your area

$1 Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee

It's bacccck. Starting after the Victoria Day holiday.
May 22nd - June 11th. B.C & Yukon

Update: The official BC/Yukon promo has ended. However $1 coffee is still available unofficially at many individual locations.
Use the app to find out if any locations near you have $1 coffee on offer.

In store advertising
Last edited by ElroyJetson on Jun 13th, 2018 4:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Thread Summary
McDonalds' McCafé Premium Roast Coffee $1 Any size

Advertised & confirmed for B.C. & Yukon
May 22nd - June 11th. B.C & Yukon

Update: The official BC/Yukon promo has ended. However $1 coffee is still available at many individual locations.
Use the app to find out if any locations near you have $1 coffee.

($1.25 for XL at some locations)

Look for the price in the McD app - may not be available on the counter menu or via a kiosk.
And it appears to be location specific, so not every restaurant.

Use the map in the app to switch restaurant and find which one offers it in your area.

Vancouver

1527 Main Street
2095 West 41st Avenue
2021 Kingsway
2909 Grandview Highway
And more...

Montréal

215 Peel (Wellington)
5011 Sherbrooke Ouest (Claremont)
6797 Newman (Walmart)
8300 Newman (Chevchenko)
8100 Champlain (Walmart)
7270 St-Jacques Ouest (West Broadway)
7003 Côte-Saint-Luc
5155 Queen Mary (Métro Snowdon)
5400 Jean-Talon Ouest (Walmart)
5252 Côte-des-Neiges (Queen Mary)
6025 Côte-des-Neiges (Van Horne)
1300 Avenue Beaumont (Rockland)
2530 Masson (D’Iberville)
1275 Rosemont (Chambord)
6501 St-Hubert (Beaubien)
405 Jean-Talon Ouest (Hutchison)
822 St-Laurent Ouest, Longueuil
And more...
116 replies
Sep 4, 2005
251 posts
247 upvotes
Why don't they just make this the regular price already?
Sep 11, 2011
809 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
Real_Deal wrote: Why don't they just make this the regular price already?
Bet you they would get taken to court for being anti-competitive. But anyway that's discussion for another thread...

Thanks OP! Too bad it's not sticking around with the $1 drinks during the summer.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North
Sweet. Always love it when they do the $1.00 coffee promos. I always ask for milk and sugar on the side and use that later for when I'm out hiking or for emergency stock when I run out of sugar at home for the morning coffee I just use a few packets of sugar.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Mar 12, 2018
7 posts
3 upvotes
The senior citizens go crazy for this stuff.
Penalty Box
Jan 6, 2017
158 posts
340 upvotes
Another month of McDos' being jam packed full of senior citizens drinking their $1 small coffee for 4 hours.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1775 posts
823 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
grandenoirceur wrote: Another month of McDos' being jam packed full of senior citizens drinking their $1 small coffee for 4 hours.
...at least they don't mind having to wait 15 minutes for their coffee. McD's is so slow for small orders.
Apr 18, 2008
646 posts
1198 upvotes
BC
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Sweet. Always love it when they do the $1.00 coffee promos. I always ask for milk and sugar on the side and use that later for when I'm out hiking or for emergency stock when I run out of sugar at home for the morning coffee I just use a few packets of sugar.
How many packets of "emergency" ketchup/napkins/straws do you have squirreled away? ;)
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35601 posts
18981 upvotes
Real_Deal wrote: Why don't they just make this the regular price already?
I know it's basically like they have it for two-three weeks every two-three weeks, lol.
ApocDeals wrote: Bet you they would get taken to court for being anti-competitive.
In Canada? Doubtful.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6371 posts
1730 upvotes
eager beaver wrote: ...at least they don't mind having to wait 15 minutes for their coffee. McD's is so slow for small orders.
Agreed. McD is very slow with order, especially coffee order.
The wait is especially worse during the $1 coffee days, and their coffee are inconsistent between stores. Coffee too steep/water down, cream/sugar not consistent.

Gotta give props to Timmy's, their coffee may not be very good, but they are consistent from store to store.
Banned
Dec 25, 2017
168 posts
122 upvotes
tomtomtom wrote: Agreed. McD is very slow with order, especially coffee order.
The wait is especially worse during the $1 coffee days, and their coffee are inconsistent between stores. Coffee too steep/water down, cream/sugar not consistent.

Gotta give props to Timmy's, their coffee may not be very good, but they are consistent from store to store.
Consistently bad. Yum.

McDonald's is pretty inconsistent with their iced coffee as well. But for a buck...
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Anyone can confirm Ontario?
So far announced only for B.C. and Yukon.

They may be staggering the promo dates for various provinces.. if so, we don't know what the Ontario dates will be yet.
Last edited by ElroyJetson on May 20th, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North
MandomRix wrote: How many packets of "emergency" ketchup/napkins/straws do you have squirreled away? ;)
Well I sometimes like my coffee regular or double double but I find drinking it black is ok compared to the instant coffee. I just ask for the milk/sugar on the side. Good for when making oatmeal or baking biscuits outdoors. I only ask a reasonable amount with the drink should that amount was to be put into the drink.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
eager beaver wrote: McD's is so slow for small orders.
Yup, McD is a very slow way to get your coffee at peak periods. Worse to me though is how wildly inconsistent McD is with temperature. I frequently get god awlful lukewarm coffee.

If you're not married to McD for coffee, a great alternative is 7-11. Most of the stores sport upgraded brew by the cup self-serve machines.

The self-serve espresso machine is the best. Make an espresso & finish filling with the hot water dispenser. You end up with a high quality Americano that is every bit as good as McD or S*bucks. Very similar to brewed coffee if you've never tried an Americano.

Much faster than the wait at McD, always hot & only 50 cents if you BYOM - bring your own mug.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
tomtomtom wrote: Gotta give props to Timmy's, their coffee may not be very good, but they are consistent from store to store.
I can name 6 different locations in Toronto to go to. Try their coffee at each location and then tell me TH is consistent.
6 very different ideas of what TH coffee is...unless one or two of those locations accidentally gave me the dark roast, which is always possible, but I doubt it.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1971 posts
1946 upvotes
Toronto
I stopped going to Starbucks, 2nd cup, Tim’s for about 4 years now because honestly MD’s has the best tasting coffee period! Collect the stamps and use that to get CaFe latte.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Dec 27, 2005
203 posts
35 upvotes
ElroyJetson wrote: Yup, McD is a very slow way to get your coffee at peak periods. Worse to me though is how wildly inconsistent McD is with temperature. I frequently get god awlful lukewarm coffee.
I know at their kiosk there is an option to ask for add hot water. Tried it before and the coffee was boiling hot. Maybe try that next time to see if it makes a difference?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)