Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

1$ Big Mac/6pc Nuggets/Mcmuffin AGAIN in app (ON only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2017 12:43 pm
Apr 24, 2011
576 posts
727 upvotes
jurassicworld wrote: Worked for me! Here are the steps I went thru, for the lazy:

ANDROID steps (not sure if works for iOS)
1) logout from mcd app
2)clear app cache and data for Mcdonalds under app settings
3) go to https://temp-mail.org/en/
3) use the temp email address from step 3 to register new account in app
4) wait for confirmation email in the temp email address inbox, confirm your account when email arrives
5) log into the app with the temp email and password you created, the coupon should show up within few mins. Restart app if nothing shows up.

Here's an efficient and trackable way to have many McDonald's $1 promo coupons ready ahead of time:

1) Logout from McD's app. (No need to uninstall/reinstall nor even to clear cache.)
2) Register multiple McD's accounts (without signing in) using the Gmail dot trick with the same Gmail account. The only account that need exist is the first one and all the rest automatically funnel messages to the first address. Use a long email address to accommodate more dot variations. For example:
mymcdonaldspromo@gmail.com
m.ymcdonaldspromo@gmail.com
m.y.m.cdonaldspromol@gmail.com
mymcd.o.n.a.l.d.s.p.r.o.m.o@gmail.com
3) Go to the confirmation e-mails in Gmail account and click to confirm all the newly registered McD's accounts (again without signing in to any of them).
4) Log into the app with the appropriately dotted email address to redeem.

Tips:
1) If you make many accounts in a row, and confirm them all in a row, by the time you are done confirming the last account, the coupon will have shown up in the first account without the need to wait. (Notice the assembly-line efficiency.)
2) Delete or mark the registration e-mails as the associated coupons are redeemed, so you'll know how many accounts and which e-mail addresses still have a coupon available. It's easier to tell the emails apart if you register each McD's account with a numbered name (e.g. Joe1, Joe2). This name will show up in the email and at the top of the matching McD's account when you sign in, making it easier to remember which accounts you've used up.
3) Since each coupon expires within 2 or 3 days after registration, only make as many as you intend to redeem within that time. This saves more dot variations of the same gmail address for the next McD $1 promo (there have been at least 2 already this year) and delay the need to create a new gmail account, because eventually you run out of dot possibilities, especially for short gmail addresses.
Last edited by JPRUEFER on Jul 28th, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7057 posts
3367 upvotes
Late to the game if you're still having trouble since it ends on Sunday. But if you do it right you could be buying burgers prior to GOT.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
JPRUEFER wrote: Here's an efficient and trackable way to have many McDonald's $1 promo coupons ready ahead of time:

1) Logout from McD's app. (No need to uninstall/reinstall nor even to clear cache.)
2) Register multiple McD's accounts (without signing in) using the Gmail dot trick with the same Gmail account. The only account that need exist is the first one and all the rest automatically funnel messages to the first address. Use a long email address to accommodate more dot variations. For example:
3) Go to the confirmation e-mails in Gmail account and click to confirm all the newly registered McD's accounts (again without signing in to any of them).

Tips:
1) If you make many accounts in a row, and confirm them all in a row, by the time you are done confirming the last account, the coupon will have shown up in the first account without the need to wait. (Notice the assembly-line efficiency.)
2) Delete or mark the registration e-mails as the associated coupons are redeemed, so you'll know how many accounts and which e-mail addresses still have a coupon available. It's easier to tell the emails apart if you register each McD's account with a numbered name (e.g. Joe1, Joe2). This name will show up in the email and at the top of the matching McD's account when you sign in, making it easier to remember which accounts you've used up.
3) Since each coupon expires within 2 or 3 days after registration, only make as many as you intend to redeem within that time. This saves more dot variations of the same gmail address for the next McD $1 promo (there have been at least 2 already this year) and delay the need to create a new gmail account, because eventually you run out of dot possibilities, especially for short gmail addresses.
although i won't be doing it, i bow down to you
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
jurassicworld wrote: Worked for me! Here are the steps I went thru, for the lazy:

1) logout from mcd app
2)clear app cache and data for Mcdonalds under app settings
3) go to https://temp-mail.org/en/
3) use the temp email address from step 3 to register new account in app
4) wait for confirmation email in the temp email address inbox, confirm your account when email arrives
5) log into the app with the temp email and password you created, the coupon should show up within few mins. Restart app if nothing shows up.
I got this to work in ios. I did not clear app cache or data. Just click the temp email link. Create a new account using the app.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
can we still get free extra items with big mac using the KIOSK? i keep forgetting to make accounts and when i do i don't use them up lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
and last week i got a 1$ for a sample size mcFlurry M and Ms! thats prolly the best coupon i think! those things are good!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone tried the newer chicken sandwiches? Is it just a change of toppings? Same chicken as always?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
android 7.0 doesn't allow clear data in the apps info? or its not necessary when u make a new account

im doing two orders..one at the cash and one using kiosk!
Dec 15, 2012
672 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: and last week i got a 1$ for a sample size mcFlurry M and Ms! thats prolly the best coupon i think! those things are good!
58g of sugar in the snack size and 86g in the regular size.
May 28, 2016
384 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
JPRUEFER wrote: Here's an efficient and trackable way to have many McDonald's $1 promo coupons ready ahead of time:

Fun fact: with a 16 character gmail like the example you've provided [mymcdonaldspromo], you can generate 2^15 (= 32,768) different variations using dots alone (including the original email)!
https://thebot.net/api/gmail/
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Here in BC I don't seem to get the buy one get one free egg mcmuffin anymore. Pretty lame coupons now.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
mikka2017 wrote: android 7.0 doesn't allow clear data in the apps info? or its not necessary when u make a new account

im doing two orders..one at the cash and one using kiosk!
not necessary.

Why not just do two separate orders at the same kiosk?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Anyone used this offer today?
endokuken wrote: The strange thing is the coupon is still there and shows expires August 1 on the app and it scans properly on the kiosk but the price is still full price when I add the nuggets or big mac. Even the cashier couldn't get it to apply the correct price. She eventually manually did it but it still ended up being $1.29+ tax but odd that it's not working even though it says it's still valid
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough

Tips:
This guy coupons
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
tk1000 wrote: Anyone used this offer today?
Didn't work for me at the kiosk or cashier even though it says the offer expires in 2 days.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
better mcds app offfers this week:

1) 1$ off sundae
2) 10pc nuggets for price of 6pc
3) 2$ for breakfast sandwich
don't think the 1$ offer is valid anymore..i just made new account today july 31st 2pm, been 5mins refreshing app, doesn't show up :(
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1982 upvotes
Edmonton
trellaine201 wrote: Here in BC I don't seem to get the buy one get one free egg mcmuffin anymore. Pretty lame coupons now.
We don't get it always in AB neither. However our favorite store and SOME others nearby gladly take competitors coupons. So lately we show them the 2 for 1 breakfast sandwich promo that is now on the 7-11 app and good until the end of August serves our needs ! Not saying it will work for your location but doesn't hurt to try.........
Feb 18, 2012
971 posts
621 upvotes
Victoria
Everyone in the west email Mcdonalds and give them crap for only having the good deals in Ontario. I did, got some pre written reply but if they get enough complaints.
Jul 18, 2017
210 posts
165 upvotes
Didn't work at the kiosk.

Had to get a manager override at the cash.

I applied for the coupon a few days ago.

So the promo is over at the kiosks...

(Blueberry sundaes are pretty good though...)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)