• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 10:01 pm
Mar 23, 2004
35971 posts
3148 upvotes
Markham
Boomer23 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:40 pm
Can you screenshot the codes and use them at the kiosk rather than having to log out and back in for each email?
No, the code expires and generates a new one every 10-15 minutes until it has been used
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2082 posts
440 upvotes
Scarborough
Once you have multiple accounts the fastest way is;

apply coupon at kiosk before inputting your order, this gives you time to logout and login to your new account while placing your order at the kiosk. When you finish paying for the order you already have the app loaded and ready to generate a new code before the kiosk pops up again. Repeat this process until your desired amount of food is placed. Best to do this when the restaurant is packed because that way your orders take longer to process and you can get a few $1 items. The most I've gotten was 4 orders, by the time I was finished paying for my 4th big mac they just started calling out my original 1st order receipt.

Unless you goto the cashier to present the coupon, no one at the store knows you paid $1 for your food. At the cashiers desk they see the full priced item and then the discount is applied. Better to do it at the kiosk. They might suspect abuse but they can't prove it.
Jan 12, 2017
942 posts
124 upvotes
I like doing two periods with Gmail Addy.. . Easy to remember login name.. N.a.me@gmail.com..

I do abcdefgh.. Z name
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1170 posts
328 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 5:30 pm

Unless you goto the cashier to present the coupon, no one at the store knows you paid $1 for your food. At the cashiers desk they see the full priced item and then the discount is applied. Better to do it at the kiosk. They might suspect abuse but they can't prove it.
You're pretty bold to get 4 orders at a time. Yes, they do know but wont call you on it.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2082 posts
440 upvotes
Scarborough
badOne wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:44 pm
You're pretty bold to get 4 orders at a time. Yes, they do know but wont call you on it.
Can you explain to me how they know? The employees making the food are given the same screen as the employees bagging the food so who actually gets to see the price? It's not necessary to show the price or discount for the employees except the cashier to punches in the order and we excluding that since we're ordering it from the Kiosk.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1170 posts
328 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:51 pm
Can you explain to me how they know? The employees making the food are given the same screen as the employees bagging the food so who actually gets to see the price? It's not necessary to show the price or discount for the employees except the cashier to punches in the order and we excluding that since we're ordering it from the Kiosk.
If it's the same MCD you go to every time they do recognize you after a while. Most people will place multiple items in one order, not 4 separate orders. And if they are handing out 2/4 or 3/4 of the orders to you in a space of 5 mins they will recognize you. They also know about the coupons, and the reason why would are doing separate transactions.

Don't worry about it - they will never call you on this. The worst that will happen is that they look at you then turn around and talk quietly sideways to each other.
Jul 12, 2011
244 posts
54 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 9:53 am
Deal is dead from the looks of it
Odd, I just used it this morning, as in 30 mins ago. Not sure if they killed the deal in the last 30 but I doubt it.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1170 posts
328 upvotes
but I was so looking forward to this for got
May 28, 2016
33 posts
22 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 9:53 am
Deal is dead from the looks of it
MobyZz wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:01 am

Odd, I just used it this morning, as in 30 mins ago. Not sure if they killed the deal in the last 30 but I doubt it.
badOne wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:13 am
but I was so looking forward to this for got
Just made an account 10 minutes ago and the coupon still showed up so it's not dead yet.
An account I created on Friday still has the coupon as well.
Aug 5, 2008
141 posts
86 upvotes
Deal is not dead. I just made an account and got a coupon within 5 minutes.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1170 posts
328 upvotes
still working for generation and redemption.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2274 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Is the deal still on?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.