Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$1 + tax Big Mac, 6-pc McNuggets or McMuffin (ON only, Redemption ends June 27th 11:59pm) *DEAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 8:54 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5697 upvotes
Ottawa
So the deal is dead
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
looking at my accounts set up last week.. no deals from the looks of it this morning. :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5697 upvotes
Ottawa
blackbirdman wrote: I'm 100% with you, I would never in my life buy a big mac for regular price. It's the biggest ripoff ever, and the sandwhich isn't even worth that much. At most it's worth 3$ maximum. I think they realize no one is buying the big mac as they used to, so maybe their experimenting how many of us would buy it if the price was cheaper or something. Or else I have no idea why they would keep bringing this offer around, it's been the third time they did this. I wouldn't be surprised if the next offer is a big mac for 2$, then 3$ etc...
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7057 posts
3368 upvotes
Damn. At least I got some last night. Had I known the deadline was wrong I would have gotten more.
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
NOOOOO

Why did they cancel it? I demand answers!
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
they cancelled the offer, too much abuse perhaps?
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
I just think it's kind of odd that the new mobile offers came out today and the $1 deal is gone. I'm still going to check back tomorrow in case it was a glitch on McDonald's end Clapping Hands Sign
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
My shits gone I noticed. Was gonna bring home a 6 piece for my gf but I guess she’s SOL

Least I still have my Just Eat 30 off promo code for dinner tonight
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18696 posts
5727 upvotes
Did anyone call McD HQ to find out?
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Darn I wanted to get dinner tonight and was wondering why this didn't show up as it was not june 27 1159pm yet so I checked this thread and it looks like they ended it early? rip?
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
LOL that's a good idea. Tell them you're from a local news organization looking for comment on the abrupt end of the dollar Big Mac Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7057 posts
3368 upvotes
What do you think the odds of them bringing this back are?
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
It's good business. The more one dollar meals they can sell to people, the more business they'll ultimately have long term. It's brilliant, actually. Also, they should seriously consider streamlining their menu to focus on their signature sandwiches/meals because, lets face it, nobody grew up on salad from McDonald's
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
I tried the app yesterday and it wasn't working...
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
nasa25 wrote: My shits gone I noticed. Was gonna bring home a 6 piece for my gf but I guess she’s SOL

Least I still have my Just Eat 30 off promo code for dinner tonight
what a lucky gal.
:confused: