Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

2 for $4.99 Big Mac or McChicken (9pm to 3am) (QC, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2017 9:38 am
Nov 30, 2012
975 posts
1572 upvotes
MONTR

[McDonalds] 2 for $4.99 Big Mac or McChicken (9pm to 3am) (QC, YMMV)

Ok ... I was passing by Macdonalds just a few minutes ago ... and now I am craving it because ...

it said 2 for 4.99 after 21h00 and between 3. The had a big ad on their windows as well. It said 21h because I am in quebec.
Choose between bigmac or mcchicken. or same sandwiches.

This might not be everywhere and just at a few locations.

If my cravings don't stop, I will get pictures within the next two hours.
Please comment if you have seen this as well.
(Pictures Added)

Thank me later :P
Last edited by kingkam92 on Apr 14th, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1021 posts
785 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Which location was this?
Nov 30, 2012
975 posts
1572 upvotes
MONTR
Parc and Jeantalon Location. Quebec.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
Generally these deals are location specific....did not see any signs at my local mcdonalds
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
dont think thats out here. 250 a bigmac is pretty sweet deal.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Oct 6, 2010
48 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
They announce pot legalisation and that happens...
Oct 18, 2012
400 posts
558 upvotes
OTTAWA
Hmm, my dad has been buying 2 big-macs every night when he comes home... typically for me and my sister as a late night craving. He's been doing this pretty often....seems legit because I don't think my dad will be spending $10 on 2 every single time... he ain't baller. lmao
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
It would be smart to try and compete with Burger King's 2 for $5 deal, which is awesome!
Burger King is better than McD's in my opinion, but it would be nice to see the deal everywhere.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
jellytime wrote: It would be smart to try and compete with Burger King's 2 for $5 deal, which is awesome!
Burger King is better than McD's in my opinion, but it would be nice to see the deal everywhere.
I don't know if the big is better but sure is pretty damn tasty.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I remember seeing this deal at the 1966 Eglinton Ave. E @ Warden McDonalds. I rarely go to that area anymore though, so not sure whether this promotion is still going on over there.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
felix wrote: How come these are more expensive in Canada? When I was in the states they were on the $1 menu (their McChicken is more spicy than ours though).
I've never seen the Big Mac on the Dollar Menu in the US. Best was the 2 for $5 or whatever. However last time I was in the states (last year and not long after their All-Day-Breakfast campaign IIRC), the Dollar Menu was basically gone and the regular prices on stuff was actually pretty high after conversion. I'll agree their deals (when they have them) are much better but it seems after they started All Day Breakfast, the deals went away. Hopefully the same doesn't happen here because; TBH, I'm not even a huge fan of McDonald's breakfast though otherwise it's like my favourite place to go.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1594 posts
399 upvotes
Ottawa
By the way Mcdonalds finally started to get competitive and offer real good coupons on their mobile app.

Edit
And in addition to that their mobile app will have the mailer coupons to use multiple times. No need to print or wait for post
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
2 for 4.99 after 21h00 and between 3. I'm going to Gatineau today, I don't think I can get it in day time.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2011
1206 posts
293 upvotes
NEPEAN
felix wrote: How come these are more expensive in Canada? When I was in the states they were on the $1 menu (their McChicken is more spicy than ours though).
Pretty sure US McChicken is our junior chicken. Tastes the same and same spicyness. Also price ~1.70ish in Canada which is sounds about right
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
timorfd wrote: Pretty sure US McChicken is our junior chicken. Tastes the same and same spicyness. Also price ~1.70ish in Canada which is sounds about right
Exactly, it just has a different name, that's all.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Jun 22, 2006
250 posts
3 upvotes
Or you can just use the online coupons. Damn those online coupons.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
SquareCube wrote: Hmm, my dad has been buying 2 big-macs every night when he comes home... typically for me and my sister as a late night craving. He's been doing this pretty often....seems legit because I don't think my dad will be spending $10 on 2 every single time... he ain't baller. lmao
Your dad is awesome!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)