Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $2 Big Mac, McMuffin, 6 Piece Nuggets - Extended

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 7:58 pm
Nov 18, 2015
980 posts
475 upvotes
what does it mean by mobile order? I've only used the app once. I just gave the cashier the barcode from the deal on the app. same thing?
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8470 upvotes
GTHA
karnige wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 12:27 am
what does it mean by mobile order? I've only used the app once. I just gave the cashier the barcode from the deal on the app. same thing?
Paying for your order using a credit card in the app, instead of going to the cashier

from https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/prom ... ymcds.html

What is Mobile Ordering?
Mobile Ordering is another feature of the My McD’s® app. You can browse the McDonald’s® menu, save favourites, and view your order history to place an order. After placing an order, you’ll be able to check in and pick up your order at the Front Counter or have your order delivered to your table through Table Service or to your car through the Drive-Thru or Curbside Service.

What are the benefits of Mobile Ordering?
Mobile Ordering will bring a whole new level of speed and convenience to your McDonald’s® experience. You’ll be able to skip the line, reorder your past or favourite orders and, for the first time, have your food brought to your car via Curbside Service or to your table through Table Service. All payments are made through the app to speed up your experience even more.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3588 posts
1535 upvotes
Edmonton
karnige wrote:
It means you have to place a mobile order using the app to take advantage of the offer. There is no barcode for this particular deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
9420 posts
829 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought mcmuffins are 2for1 with coupon? basically $2 a piece?
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8470 upvotes
GTHA
trellaine201 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 1:03 am
I thought mcmuffins are 2for1 with coupon? basically $2 a piece?
Can not use coupons when doing mobile ordering.
Nov 18, 2015
980 posts
475 upvotes
ChinpokoMon wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 12:58 am
It means you have to place a mobile order using the app to take advantage of the offer. There is no barcode for this particular deal.
how does it work. just place mobile order at time of pick up?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
5254 posts
985 upvotes
karnige wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 1:27 am
how does it work. just place mobile order at time of pick up?
yes it's like ordering pizza for pickup. U can pick a future time too I think. Some McDs have uber for Delivery Truck fees and tips ymmv
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8470 upvotes
GTHA
mikka2017 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 1:38 am
yes it's like ordering pizza for pickup. U can pick a future time too I think.
This is what McDonald's says...

Can I send my order to a restaurant now and pick it up at a later time?
Yes, your order will not be completed and prepared until you check in at the restaurant. Your order code will be valid for 24 hours from the time you placed it. If you are unable to check in within 24 hours, then a new order code will be automatically generated for you when you arrive at the restaurant to complete your order. Depending on what time you pick up your order, certain items may not be available. You will be notified via the app if any menu items are unavailable when you check in using the app.

from https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/prom ... ymcds.html
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3656 posts
1377 upvotes
Do they prevent you from using the same credit card across multiple accounts on same phone?
Jan 1, 2018
242 posts
168 upvotes
beachlover wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 6:26 pm
If we're talking about back in the day, the 99 cent Whopper was my snack for years. Flame broiled, tomato, and heavy pickle.
Who remembers McDonalds pizza?! McPizza
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4002 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
endokuken wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 5:34 pm
The app is garbage. I have to keep relogging back in in order to see any offers now.
I find what works for me these days is when I don't see any offers, I just close down the app completely and wait like 30 seconds then start the app back up again and usually the offers are there now. I use to do alot of different things, but this seems to be the most reliable for me recently.
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3899 posts
1218 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
karnige wrote:
It means McDonalds will rob you of your personal information including your name and address, and you run the risk of your credit card information being stolen if there is a data breach.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1095 posts
901 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 8:48 am
It means McDonalds will rob you of your personal information including your name and address, and you run the risk of your credit card information being stolen if there is a data breach.
I hope no one will ever steal Baron McFartpant's name and address!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6445 posts
1005 upvotes
T dot 6
Man, McDonalds fries and nuggets have really gone down hill. But that's what happens when you try to keep a low price point, the quality goes down the toilet. Following Tim Horton business plan into the garbage. That said, for $2.10 I can't complain.....too much.

stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)