Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[McDonald's] $4.89 Big Mac or McChicken meals in Etobicoke

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2014 10:42 am
Tags:
None
Apr 7, 2007
873 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto

[McDonald's] $4.89 Big Mac or McChicken meals in Etobicoke

$4.89 Big Mac or McChicken meals at McDonalds. Only the Highway 27 and Carrier Drive location in North Etobicoke. 25 Carrier Drive.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Does this hot?
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2003
1944 posts
98 upvotes
broker judge wrote: another fast food deal only in the hood :(
I take offence to your comment. Might not be in the most exclusive neighbourhood in Etobicoke, however most homes in the area are priced from 450K to just under 900K

I'm guessing you either rent or live close to Jamestown, Kipling and Steeles, or some other lower income "hood"
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2486 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
dech302 wrote: I take offence to your comment. Might not be in the most exclusive neighbourhood in Etobicoke, however most homes in the area are priced from 450K to just under 900K

I'm guessing you either rent or live close to Jamestown, Kipling and Steeles, or some other lower income "hood"
Thug life.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
ElHoardo wrote: Does this hot?
Not really. A Big Mac costs $4.99 regularly and I suspect the McChicken is similarly priced. With the survey coupon, you get medium fries and a medium drink free so you are only saving $.10.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
Feb 21, 2008
439 posts
218 upvotes
This is pretty hot... A Big Mac meal at Union Station with tax is about $8 to $9.

I used to work at that McDonald's in Rexdale when I was a kid... Brings back memories.
Oct 21, 2006
310 posts
46 upvotes
GTA
dech302 wrote: I take offence to your comment. Might not be in the most exclusive neighbourhood in Etobicoke, however most homes in the area are priced from 450K to just under 900K

Your amateur troll post makes no sense. According to you the mcdonalds down the street from DR FLEAS HWY 27 & Albion Flea market is a great area and isn't hood. Then you are saying I live right near this mcdonalds at Kipling and steeles? I think you missed my emoticon that I posted, try and figure out what that means.
Oct 26, 2013
347 posts
83 upvotes
BURNABY
I personally think using the survey coupon for their Angus Burger with jalapeño and substitute the fries to garden side salad is of great value. All for less than a couple dollors more.
Dec 13, 2014
1 posts
Woodbridge, ON
H8TR wrote: $4.89 Big Mac or McChicken meals at McDonalds. Only the Highway 27 and Carrier Drive location in North Etobicoke. 25 Carrier Drive.
That's a good find, son