• Aug 9th, 2017 4:40 pm
[OP]
Feb 26, 2014
37 posts
24 upvotes
DARTMOUTH

[McDonalds] Any Size Coffee $1 - YMMV

Hi All,

Noticed this morning that McDonald's is advertising any sized coffee for $1 for the month of August. Confirmed at multiple McDonald's here in Nova Scotia (Dartmouth and Halifax). YMMV in the rest of the country.
24 replies
Feb 3, 2010
141 posts
19 upvotes
Lower Woods Harbour
EnderWiggin wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 9:20 am
Hi All,

Noticed this morning that McDonald's is advertising any sized coffee for $1 for the month of August. Confirmed at multiple McDonald's here in Nova Scotia (Dartmouth and Halifax). YMMV in the rest of the country.
I did same thing...stopped for my morning coffee...got it for a buck
Mar 22, 2005
632 posts
678 upvotes
Québec,Qc
I bought a coffee this morning and paid 2.30$ for a large, Quebec city :(
Oct 26, 2012
30 posts
7 upvotes
I wonder if this promotion was quickly put together with the recent news of Tim Horton's raising prices on a few products...
Aug 29, 2010
136 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
jonat wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 10:35 am
I bought a coffee this morning and paid 2.30$ for a large, Quebec city :(
Whoa, really? It's $1.90 normally in Ontario.
Mar 2, 2016
72 posts
27 upvotes
Didn't see anything that says $1 coffee at a McDonald's in Toronto. I guess it's a regional promo.
May 24, 2006
32 posts
7 upvotes
Definitely regional. It was run in Hamilton 2-3 weeks ago and apparently north of the city (Orangeville, Dundalk?) this past weekend...
JamesPlomppy wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 12:23 pm
Didn't see anything that says $1 coffee at a McDonald's in Toronto. I guess it's a regional promo.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2235 posts
842 upvotes
Montreal
Saw a video on YouTube for this the other day.

Maritimes only.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
3060 posts
815 upvotes
Moncton
Confirmed $1 any size hot coffee here in New Brunswick for August (Moncton, Dieppe and Saint-John). Haven't seen it advertised anywhere though. Too bad there are only 8 locations in Moncton-Riverview-Dieppe (and none downtown). There are 3 times as many Tim Hortons (24). Then again, there are only 7 Starbucks and I always seem to end up there.

Both Tim Hortons and McDonald's have $1 small ice "coffee" (mostly sugar and dairy, and I don't think there is an option to drink it black like at Starbucks).
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8488 posts
491 upvotes
MonctonMan wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:20 pm

Both Tim Hortons and McDonald's have $1 small ice "coffee" (mostly sugar and dairy, and I don't think there is an option to drink it black like at Starbucks).
McDonalds is $1 for medium ice coffee which is FANTASTIC. Tim Hortons is $1 for a small ice coffee sucks. You're basically drinking water and tons of ICE.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7478 posts
2412 upvotes
Toronto
Come ooooooooon $1 McChicken Sandwich!!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24432 posts
5255 upvotes
GTHA
MonctonMan wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:20 pm
During McDonald's Summer Drink Days, you can get medium iced coffee for a dollar + tax. McDonald's allows it to be customised. I have seen people get it black (no cream and no liquid sugar).

Source: https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/summerdrinkdays/