Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee $1.00 (November 13 to December 10)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 1:51 am
Jul 22, 2007
234 posts
28 upvotes
endokuken wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 2:51 pm
I prefer to control how much cream goes into my coffee so I always ask for it on the side. Even though I get XL, I prefer I cream being 1 cream rather than the equivalent of 4 just because it's a larger cup
Yea I was thinking about doing that next time. Thanks for the tip.
May 8, 2016
241 posts
240 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Nov 19th, 2017 12:09 pm
Location I went to yesterday said they "didn't have any XL cups". Ya sure. Also hiding all the napkins.
It's ok, guy. When it's regular price you can get XL's.
Jun 3, 2005
975 posts
80 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Nov 19th, 2017 12:09 pm
Location I went to yesterday said they "didn't have any XL cups". Ya sure. Also hiding all the napkins.
cristianosham wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 8:42 am
Been to like 3 places and all don't have XL cups. how can you run out of XL cups when you do a promo $1 for any format?
I’m not surprised. The software used to calculate how much cups to order from the supplier has “opportunities” and will recommend an order of 2 cases for the week rather than the 5 or 6 that you really need.
Mar 15, 2004
912 posts
135 upvotes
blazed16 wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 9:40 am
Ive had a few Xl coffees and its been a hit or miss but most times its pretty watered down compared to before this promotion.
I also feel the MCD coffee is water down and always not full when compared to before this promotion.
Jan 12, 2007
198 posts
17 upvotes
dtych wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 8:04 am
Anyone comparing the coffee quality between McDonalds and Tim Hortons it is not even close.

McDonalds coffee is made by Lavazza (100% accurate)

Tim horton's is made by donkey urine (may not be 100% accurate, just a guess)

After drinking Tim Hortons daily for 10+ years and then switching to something of quality... it was like night and day.
This made me crack up Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace With Tears Of JoyGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 13, 2015
317 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I get XL during these promotions. What i noticed is that the coffee tastes extremely bland sometimes or watered down. I get a double double. I suspect they are not using the correct ratios of milk/cream/sugar to this size compared to the smaller sizes. I often find myself going home and adding another spoon of sugar.

On another note, i prefer mcdonalds coffee to timmies. I used to buy timmies everyday but the flavour just wasnt there compared to mcdonalds. Mcdonalds only taste better when made properly though. Neither of these companies can seem to make their coffee consistent it always taste different everytime. For better or for worse.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14167 posts
2520 upvotes
Toronto
The XL has been a hit and miss. The problem is that some places don't properly mix the milk and sugar into the coffee.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
20849 posts
2020 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:25 am
I get XL during these promotions. What i noticed is that the coffee tastes extremely bland sometimes or watered down. I get a double double. I suspect they are not using the correct ratios of milk/cream/sugar to this size compared to the smaller sizes. I often find myself going home and adding another spoon of sugar.

On another note, i prefer mcdonalds coffee to timmies. I used to buy timmies everyday but the flavour just wasnt there compared to mcdonalds. Mcdonalds only taste better when made properly though. Neither of these companies can seem to make their coffee consistent it always taste different everytime. For better or for worse.
The stores in my area are using these gigantic containers to hold the coffee :(
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1397 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
carmaster wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:25 am
The XL has been a hit and miss. The problem is that some places don't properly mix the milk and sugar into the coffee.
True. I don't add sugar most of time. If I need sugar, I add myself. Same for Tim Hortons.

For my health, I only add sugar several times a month.
Images
  • upload.jpg
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8143 posts
1305 upvotes
Wiseman wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 6:41 pm
Only a couple more days left Disappointed Face
It's ok. I'm sick of it now. I filled up 2 cards of stickers for later in the month.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14167 posts
2520 upvotes
Toronto
The last few I have had was not very good. They definitely watered down the coffee and their measurement of milk and sugar are off.