Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee $1.00 (November 13 to December 10)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 2:20 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15832 posts
4715 upvotes
Ottawa
rocking23nf wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:38 pm
they encourage it at my location, even telling you to keep your reciept for your refill later today.
My apologies kind Sir.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1525 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Curious to know how much increase in size the XL will be.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1111 posts
277 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I know this will be subjective, but I feel that not only McD has better coffee. Their baked goods are more superior too (compared to Timmy's).
Jan 17, 2017
526 posts
150 upvotes
McCafe is king! everywhere else is watered down to me including SB!
Jan 4, 2010
98 posts
30 upvotes
Waterloo
Awesome, I love their coffee and cups. I wonder if they still have the muffin promo with the $1 coffee. Their croissants are delicious and buttery too.
Sadly Timmies has become undrinkable at some location, their food quality is getting worse and worse too. It crazy how a few years can change a business.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
2735 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
theres an XL now!?! yasss!
FS/FT: none atm
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1372 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
dredd2099 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 6:23 pm
theres an XL now!?! yasss!
I love XL too. time to switch to MD. It's stronger than Timmy.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
1086 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
wow, 4 weeks of 1 dollar XL coffee................. Thats a lot of coffee I will be consuming ... should i sign up for some coffeeholic group before this sale?
Mar 23, 2006
758 posts
124 upvotes
vkizzle wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:49 pm
My apologies kind Sir.
There is a couple weird one off's here and there. Sometimes it comes down to the person. Some encourage you to come back later in the day with the same cup. Other think you are trying to steal a coffee. One time I had a breakfast combo with small coffee in store, after finishing I got up and asked for a free refill. The person said I have to be in store and within 20 minutes of purchasing and wanted to see my receipt..WTF. Anyhow, luckily i still had the receipt and gave it to him. It was 19 minutes and the guy said I was lucky, one more minute and I would not get a refill..................Geez, way to go hero. I do understand rules, but I think they should use better descretion. I remember not that long ago they even left coffee refill pots on the side so you could help yourself.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
19075 posts
2658 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Awesome! McDonalds coffee is the best!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Dec 23, 2016
87 posts
39 upvotes
tbh, McD's coffee has been better than Timmy Ho's for quite some time. For Timmy's, their coffee is just too bland. The decision to switch to frozen donuts and to stick to their stupid leaky coffee lids for the longest time are ridiculous.