Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee for $1. April 8 - May 5*, (BC, Yukon, Quebec, Atlantic)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 8:45 am
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
12336 posts
1405 upvotes
i got it with the free med fries yesterday Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
.: Get your FREE Supercharging (1,500 KM) upon purchasing a new Tesla: "andre41710" :.
- you get the credits, I get nothing -
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3496 posts
1013 upvotes
What, why is Ontario (the centre of the rfd world) not included ?! <gasp>
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
buy as much as i can
and stack the cups up to the space
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2008
129 posts
296 upvotes
The only problem with McDonald's coffee is that they seem super inconsistent about milk/cream/sugar/sweetener (might just be my location). I just go to 7-Eleven now and get the 55 cent refills.
Member
User avatar
Sep 1, 2006
396 posts
135 upvotes
GVR
Grimes wrote: The only problem with McDonald's coffee is that they seem super inconsistent about milk/cream/sugar/sweetener (might just be my location). I just go to 7-Eleven now and get the 55 cent refills.
Look at my comment above :)

"McDonald's isn't the worst when it comes to consistency, but I've had enough bad experiences so now I order my coffee black with cream & sugar on the side. This way it always tastes the same and there's no risk of having an undrinkable cup of coffee (e.g. too much sugar or cream)."
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2115 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
SomeOtherDude wrote: What, why is Ontario (the centre of the rfd world) not included ?! <gasp>
More specifically the GTA, no one cares about anything outside the GTA <gasp>
Member
Aug 17, 2018
491 posts
297 upvotes
I'm not sure why everyone is saying it's not GTA or Ontario included but I been getting coffee any size for $1 for the last week.
Images
  • Screenshot_2019-04-10-06-00-01.png
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
616 posts
607 upvotes
Toronto
LetsGoWings wrote: Another tip:

McDonald's isn't the worst when it comes to consistency, but I've had enough bad experiences so now I order my coffee black with cream & sugar on the side. This way it always tastes the same and there's no risk of having an undrinkable cup of coffee (e.g. too much sugar or cream).
Milk and Sugar...
Member
Feb 13, 2008
446 posts
167 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Not in Alberta??? Hmmmm..... STOP transfer payments immediately :)
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2014
844 posts
919 upvotes
Atlantic
cocotheparrot wrote: Not in Alberta??? Hmmmm..... STOP transfer payments immediately :)
This could become reality with the upcoming election. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
25221 posts
5478 upvotes
95thRiflesOCI wrote: I'm not sure why everyone is saying it's not GTA or Ontario included but I been getting coffee any size for $1 for the last week.
Seems to be location-specific/optional in GTA. Some ppl in this thread w/location listed in Scarborough are getting it but none around me in Brampton East/Woodbridge area seem to have it.
Newbie
Oct 20, 2015
94 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The thing is you need to supply your private information through their app?
Member
Mar 3, 2008
431 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
95thRiflesOCI wrote: I'm not sure why everyone is saying it's not GTA or Ontario included but I been getting coffee any size for $1 for the last week.
It's not a $1 anymore today for me, in Ontario.
Member
Jun 2, 2011
261 posts
237 upvotes
Grimes wrote: The only problem with McDonald's coffee is that they seem super inconsistent about milk/cream/sugar/sweetener (might just be my location). I just go to 7-Eleven now and get the 55 cent refills.
I like the coffee but that one story about the McDicks that didn't properly flush the cleaning fluid out of the coffee machine, and gave the lady a cup of cleaner/coffee, makes me wary every time I take the first sip. I started doing the black w. mix on the side now as well.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17335 posts
5240 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV. The two stores I wanted to get it from did not have the $1 promo.

Top