Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Any size McCafé® Brewed Coffee for $1 plus tax using the My McD's® App [Today Only]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2018 1:04 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA

[McDonalds] Any size McCafé® Brewed Coffee for $1 plus tax using the My McD's® App [Today Only]

Any size McCafé® Brewed Coffee for $1 plus tax*

*Offer valid from 12am to 11:59pm on January 1, 2018. Limit one per customer. At participating McDonald’s® restaurants in Canada.
Last edited by tk1000 on Jan 1st, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
tk1000 wrote: Any size McCafé® Brewed Boffee for $1 plus tax*

*Offer valid from 12am to 11:59pm on January 1, 2018. Limit one per customer. At participating McDonald’s® restaurants in Canada.
Boffee? New drink?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Nov 15, 2009
289 posts
636 upvotes
B.C.
I miss the 2 weeks+ of 1 dollar any sized coffee a few weeks ago.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7083 posts
5213 upvotes
voucher21 wrote: I miss the 2 weeks+ of 1 dollar any sized coffee a few weeks ago.
McDonald's is just like the drug dealer who gives new potential customers a cheap bump to ensure they got addicted. McDonald's is this close to turning you into a lifelong coffee addict.

Good luck with the caffeine withdrawal.

McDonald's owns your soul. Or rather some Colombian does and McDonald's is just the middle man.
Dec 27, 2013
230 posts
213 upvotes
Planet Earth
renoldman wrote: McDonald's is just like the drug dealer who gives new potential customers a cheap bump to ensure they got addicted. McDonald's is this close to turning you into a lifelong coffee addict.

Good luck with the caffeine withdrawal.

McDonald's owns your soul. Or rather some Colombian does and McDonald's is just the middle man.
Can’t tell if you’re super anti-McDonald’s, anti-coffee, or just joking. In either case, you need to relax! It’s just coffee. Not much harm in drinking coffee, (actually there are benefits), or even being a “caffeine addict” going through withdrawal. You make it seem like caffeine is just as addictive as cocaine, heroine or even nicotine. As someone who drinks coffee everyday, sometimes several cups, over many many years of my life, I can assure you it’s not that bad. At the most maybe a headache if you don’t have your coffee. Just switch to tea, which I do sometimes, and you’ll be fine.
Penalty Box
Jan 6, 2017
158 posts
340 upvotes
FranklyPiper wrote: Can’t tell if you’re super anti-McDonald’s, anti-coffee, or just joking. In either case, you need to relax! It’s just coffee. Not much harm in drinking coffee, (actually there are benefits), or even being a “caffeine addict” going through withdrawal. You make it seem like caffeine is just as addictive as cocaine, heroine or even nicotine. As someone who drinks coffee everyday, sometimes several cups, over many many years of my life, I can assure you it’s not that bad. At the most maybe a headache if you don’t have your coffee. Just switch to tea, which I do sometimes, and you’ll be fine.
Mate, he just was shooting the shit, no need to go on a long rant to justify your nasty habit of drinking 2L of coffee a day.
Banned
Dec 25, 2017
168 posts
122 upvotes
FranklyPiper wrote: Can’t tell if you’re super anti-McDonald’s, anti-coffee, or just joking. In either case, you need to relax! It’s just coffee. Not much harm in drinking coffee, (actually there are benefits), or even being a “caffeine addict” going through withdrawal. You make it seem like caffeine is just as addictive as cocaine, heroine or even nicotine. As someone who drinks coffee everyday, sometimes several cups, over many many years of my life, I can assure you it’s not that bad. At the most maybe a headache if you don’t have your coffee. Just switch to tea, which I do sometimes, and you’ll be fine.
W E W

Dining excessive amounts of coffee is bad for your kidneys.
May 13, 2016
161 posts
192 upvotes
GTA
voucher21 wrote: I miss the 2 weeks+ of 1 dollar any sized coffee a few weeks ago.
I bought a couple cups, on different days, at different locations, and all tasted watered down.

I prefer MCD over TH, but for that period I just avoided both.

Sent in a complaint and got 3 free coffees. Used them and can confirm the coffee strength is back to normal.
So easy, even I can do it.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1685 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
User994596 wrote: I bought a couple cups, on different days, at different locations, and all tasted watered down.

Sent in a complaint and got 3 free coffees. Used them and can confirm the coffee strength is back to normal.
I have had times where i get a cup of coffee, get in my car and the coffee is slightly above room temperature and by the time i have my first sip I have already left and cant be bothered to go back. But i drink alot of mcd coffee and it rarely happens or bothers me but when its -20 i want it to be hot lol.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
User994596 wrote: I bought a couple cups, on different days, at different locations, and all tasted watered down.

Ya agree found the coffee watered down during that period.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
FerinthuI wrote: Dining excessive amounts of coffee is bad for your kidneys.
Genetic predisposition, diabetes and chronic hypertension are the top 3 major causes for those on dialysis. Compound those with excessive coffee and your on your way. However, lots of daily java on their own is low on that totem pole.
Jun 12, 2018
1 posts
Hey, could you please tell me why you're saying that? I've had a mcdonalds coffee with two shots of expresso for the first time of my life (I am mot addicted but used to coffee from times to times since I was a child) and for the fisrt time of my life I have slept like having a nightmare (the feel) I could not sleep, woke up with stiffed left leg and arm (did not sleep on my sides) heart rate was jerky... and like I said, I am an habitué...