Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Any Small McCafe Specialty Coffee $1.00 (September 26 to October 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2016 12:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
$1 Americanos is great!!
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
Be forwarned that an Americano has significantly less caffeine than the same volume of brewed coffee. Source: Starbucks nutrition pdf.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2248 posts
908 upvotes
Edmonton
MonctonMan wrote: Be forwarned that an Americano has significantly less caffeine than the same volume of brewed coffee. Source: Starbucks nutrition pdf.
I was trying to confirm this... I've noticed that the Starbucks app shows the drinks as having more caffeine, compared to the Starbucks.com (US) website.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote:
ManCaveGamer wrote: can you get it for free if you use the $1-off specialty coffee coupon? :)
where do you get $1 off coffee coupon? app?
they were giving out coupons at TIFF
Jun 12, 2010
695 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
What's the best one to get? Americano, latte, cappuccino? Totally new to all of this
Mar 4, 2014
78 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
mike229 wrote: What's the best one to get? Americano, latte, cappuccino? Totally new to all of this
Do you want foamed milk? Cappuccino or Latte. Latte has more milk
Else: Americano :)
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
mike229 wrote: What's the best one to get? Americano, latte, cappuccino? Totally new to all of this
Cappuccino hands down... need to ask them to put sugar also

the Mocha doesn't need sugar, in fact if you get that ask them for no syrup and half sweet

coffee's as good as starbucks, and was worth lining up for 15-20 min for a free one at TIFF couple weeks ago
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Cappuccino hands down... need to ask them to put sugar also

the Mocha doesn't need sugar, in fact if you get that ask them for no syrup and half sweet

coffee's as good as starbucks, and was worth lining up for 15-20 min for a free one at TIFF couple weeks ago
How much sugar do you add to the cappuccino?
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
McDonald's regular blend coffee is amazing, I would say on par with Starbucks. Tim Horton's quality SUCKS. They are going down hill ever since they were bought by the brazilian company (same company that owns burger king). I don't even know where the closest burger king is to me, they aren't doing that great in Canada I can imagine. Guessing overseas better for them
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2248 posts
908 upvotes
Edmonton
foodyforlife wrote: McDonald's regular blend coffee is amazing, I would say on par with Starbucks.
McDonald's is better than Starbucks tbh. Starbucks coffee doesn't really have flavour, it just tastes burnt most of the time. Second Cup is better than Starbucks
Banned
Sep 24, 2016
10 posts
1 upvote
Does the Mocha or Cappuccino or Americano come with sugar, or do you have to ask them to add sugar. If you don't specify will they automatically give atleast 1 sugar or will it be sugarless.

Usually I take 1 sugar with all my coffe based hot drinks.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
These coffee cups are so small. Should be called extra small coffee
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49008 posts
10301 upvotes
Richmond Hill
daisylovebug wrote: Does the Mocha or Cappuccino or Americano come with sugar, or do you have to ask them to add sugar. If you don't specify will they automatically give atleast 1 sugar or will it be sugarless.

Does not come with sugar, although mocha will already be sweet due to the chocolate.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Banned
Sep 24, 2016
10 posts
1 upvote
Jon Lai wrote:
daisylovebug wrote: Does the Mocha or Cappuccino or Americano come with sugar, or do you have to ask them to add sugar. If you don't specify will they automatically give atleast 1 sugar or will it be sugarless.

Does not come with sugar, although mocha will already be sweet due to the chocolate.
Cool. I will try all 3.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
If you guys love their coffee so much get a Keurig and their pods. Sit it by your desk, couch, lounge chair, etc. and just brew and drink. You don't even need to drive to their store.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Hopefully you will still get the coffee stickers. I will be buying at least 2 per day
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
Supercooled wrote: If you guys love their coffee so much get a Keurig and their pods. Sit it by your desk, couch, lounge chair, etc. and just brew and drink. You don't even need to drive to their store.
I suspect there are very few Home-McDonald's-Home trips. Although I agree more locations should have inexpensive expresso (I'm talking to you, UPS store).
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
tablo13 wrote:
MonctonMan wrote: Be forwarned that an Americano has significantly less caffeine than the same volume of brewed coffee. Source: Starbucks nutrition pdf.
I was trying to confirm this... I've noticed that the Starbucks app shows the drinks as having more caffeine, compared to the Starbucks.com (US) website.
The number of expresso shots per volume vary by country, but invariably has significantly less caffein than brewed coffee. Note that many Starbucks drinks in the UK are made with brewed coffee, not expresso. In France, on the other hand, most locations don't have any brewed coffee!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)