Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote

McDonald's Breakfast Hours

What time does the breakfast last until at McD?
I went at 10:30 last time and they were already serving Big Macs. :(
30 replies
Banned
Apr 25, 2005
3425 posts
2 upvotes
Center of the univer…
I think 10:30 is when it ends and they begin serving the lunch menu
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote
Yaowsers wrote:I think 10:30 is when it ends and they begin serving the lunch menu
Thanks!
I'd love to get those McGriddles~ :cheesygri
Nov 29, 2005
33 posts
Actually, I worked there before and at 10:30 they start getting lunch menu (Big Mac's and the rest) but breakfast is only done at 11:00. So from 10:30 til 11:00 you can order from both menus.
Mar 27, 2004
553 posts
3 upvotes
Isn't it breakfast till 10:30am for weekdays and breakfast till 11:00am for weekends? Or is it all the same time now?
Feb 20, 2005
647 posts
WHy can't they have all day breakfast? I wrote that on their comment card so many times and they never implement that > :( don't they know university students like me don't wake up till after 12????

i love mcd breakfasts... > :(
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1956 posts
1 upvote
Smack Dab In the Mid…
Breakfast is DEFINITELY until 11 am-
some of you must not have a watch OR ELSE
it's half an hour slow :razz: :lol:

Pet peeve at MacD (why I only go there quarterly)
20 farking people working in the back and 1 or 2 on the registers :mad:
Life is not about the number of breaths you take,
rather the moments that take your breath away.
Banned
May 5, 2005
13286 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Spent wrote:Breakfast is DEFINITELY until 11 am-
some of you must not have a watch OR ELSE
it's half an hour slow :razz: :lol:

Pet peeve at MacD (why I only go there quarterly)
20 farking people working in the back and 1 or 2 on the registers :mad:
20 guys pick their nose and touch your food; with 2 guys clean and misrepresenting the true fast food image.

Enjoy your McSnotty. Would you like to supersize that boogar, sir?
Joe Zawinul
1932 - 2007
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote
Emancipated wrote:20 guys pick their nose and touch your food; with 2 guys clean and misrepresenting the true fast food image.

Enjoy your McSnotty. Would you like to supersize that boogar, sir?
Meh~ Don't care as long as it tastes great and don't give me the Mc Tummy Aches. :cheesygri
Feb 20, 2005
647 posts
MrDisco wrote:as far as i know they do have it 'all date'. you can get it any day of the year (well except christmas).
oops, i meant "ALL DAY" as in 24 hours a day
Jun 22, 2005
806 posts
Ottawa
Esca wrote:Isn't it breakfast till 10:30am for weekdays and breakfast till 11:00am for weekends? Or is it all the same time now?
You are right.. at least at the McDonald's I frequent.. it's always 10:30 am weekdays, and 11:00 am weekends. You still may be able to order breakfast a bit after that as long as they haven't disposed of the sausages, eggs, hashbrowns etc. and still have some left over, but they won't be making anything fresh since the cooking/grill area will now be dedicated to making burgers.. if you're still interested in breakfast and it's past 10:30/11:00 am a good cashier will usually ask you what breakfast items you're interested in and then make sure they have it first by calling back to the grill people before taking any payment.
Nov 1, 2005
234 posts
3 upvotes
Kelowna
The mcdonalds in my city(kelowna BC) are pretty dumb, one has signs that say 24H drive thru, and they all have printed on their reciepts "24H drive thru", yet all of them close completely at 12 and open at 6.
Dec 7, 2004
522 posts
2 upvotes
There must be some odd mcdonalds conspiracy on this. McDonalds breakfast is the only thing I eat there.
× < >