Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2006
1419 posts
268 upvotes

[McDonalds] McDonalds Buy 7 Hot Drinks Get 1 Free

McDonalds has a promo on their cups. When you buy 7 hot beverages you get a medium hot beverage free. There's a collector card on the cup and a sticker that you would put on your card. Once you get 7 stickers on the card you can redeem it for one medium hot beverage. I should have taken a picture to post it. I'll update tomorrow if no one posts it.

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cxCP ... 22_Pro.jpg[/IMG]
29 replies
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1390 posts
317 upvotes
Saw this at one location but not the other so it's ymmv or not rolled out yet. Wonder if this is a permanent thing.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1622 posts
119 upvotes
Thornhill
wilsonlam97 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2013 7:50 pm
Great for the coffee addict.
It would be a crime to drink 7 coffees in one sitting lol. You'd sweat coffee and exhale coffee
Aug 28, 2013
41 posts
12 upvotes
I managed to get 6 stickers on my card and then lost the card. :(
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3187 posts
621 upvotes
dealseeker wrote:
Aug 29th, 2013 7:51 pm
Saw this at one location but not the other so it's ymmv or not rolled out yet. Wonder if this is a permanent thing.
Only certain locations participate. The location near my house used to give a card and stamp it every time you bought a coffee, after the 6th or 7th, you got a free medium coffee.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11941 posts
22062 upvotes
Scarborough
disellusional wrote:
Aug 29th, 2013 7:57 pm
used to be 6 drinks. COLD
Better than nothing. Probably bought 30 cups at Tim's the last 2 months and didn't get anything in return. That would've gotten me 4 free coffees under this promo.

I actually went to McDonald's for coffee 3 times this week. Got a sticker cup Monday and Wednesday but nothing on Tuesday. Same location too.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jul 16, 2003
433 posts
18 upvotes
I have redeemed my full coffee card for a medium vanilla latte. Its a good deal, especially if you redeem for a higher priced beverage than you might otherwise buy.
Finally - a win in the Pepsi Contest, 2009.
Dec 13, 2006
497 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
is this a joke? it has been going on forever, You dont have to buy 7 either, you get one with your free cup. And in BC its only 6, so buy 5 get one free
Jul 16, 2003
433 posts
18 upvotes
meatwagon wrote:
Aug 29th, 2013 8:21 pm
is this a joke? it has been going on forever, You dont have to buy 7 either, you get one with your free cup. And in BC its only 6, so buy 5 get one free
This just started in Ontario, and yes, you do get a sticker on your free cup! I buy a med coffee and muffin everyday for slightly more than the price of just a coffee at Timmys. The coffee card is just icing on the cake for me.
Finally - a win in the Pepsi Contest, 2009.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42350 posts
3035 upvotes
Richmond Hill
meatwagon wrote:
It's 7 over here.

It started as a pilot project in the KW region and Atlantic Canada. Redeemed tons while I was in school :)
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $30***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
3577 posts
499 upvotes
Richmond
meatwagon wrote:
It used to be 6 stickers and get a free medium or large. It changed a short while ago, and is now this current "promo" - buy 7 medium or large and get a free medium.

I certainly took advantage of the previous offer and got my share of large mochas (the most expensive drink on the menu).
Mar 18, 2012
118 posts
51 upvotes
Halifax
Seriously?!?

I've been getting this deal for going on 2 years now in Nova Scotia. It's no big thing, actually I hate when contests are on and they don't have the cups for the contest period.