mcdonalds coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2007 10:08 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 31, 2006
15 posts

mcdonalds coupons

i used to get their coupons in mailbox every season, but usually its only valid for less than 1 month, so the other 2 months no coupons to use. any ways to get more of their coupons?
13 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1740 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
there aren't any coupons at the moment - at least none that we can punch in at the register.
Jun 6, 2006
38 posts
you still are lucky, I don;t see any coupon in mail box. Anyway, I advise that You don;t eat junk food like this. eat health, live longer
Jul 14, 2007
6 posts
McDonald's sucks anyway; I don't see what the problem is.
Mar 5, 2007
614 posts
I did not receive any McDonalds coupons for the past 2 month.

I want the 2 CAN DINE coupon. But, the price is skyrocketing.

Big Mac Combo used to be cheap like $4.99. Now, its close to 6 bucks or 7 bucks including tax. :mad:
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
31 upvotes
ya i havn't seen those mcDs coupons in a while! my beef is that u always got buy one get one free BS , also gotta buy fries too... and they never have nuggets on sale or in that b1g1 free

mcD nuggets = good chit! :razz:
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2005
1399 posts
48 upvotes
Here's a secret that most people don't know.

McDonalds will ACCEPT their competitors coupons!! Yes, bring in your Burger King, Harveys, Wendy's coupons, etc, and they will accept them. (not expired ones of course!)

Usually, even the cashiers don't know this, but ask to speak to a manager, and they will take them. If it's buy a certain sandwich, get one free, they just substitute the sandwich with their own (you get to choose).
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4103 posts
362 upvotes
Their Breakfast Burrito ftw!
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
3813 posts
25 upvotes
CRXGSR wrote: Here's a secret that most people don't know.

McDonalds will ACCEPT their competitors coupons!! Yes, bring in your Burger King, Harveys, Wendy's coupons, etc, and they will accept them. (not expired ones of course!)

Usually, even the cashiers don't know this, but ask to speak to a manager, and they will take them. If it's buy a certain sandwich, get one free, they just substitute the sandwich with their own (you get to choose).
No way! I dont eat there but ill try it just to see if it works!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
masterballer wrote: No way! I dont eat there but ill try it just to see if it works!
always worked for me. i find some employees and managers dont know about it

Burger King does it too but 95% of the employees and managers dont know about it.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote: always worked for me. i find some employees and managers dont know about it

Burger King does it too but 95% of the employees and managers dont know about it.
so essentially making this useless
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2005
1399 posts
48 upvotes
If you go on a weekday before 4pm, they'll know. Because the fulltime employees are working.

If you go on a weekend or after 4pm, you get all the parttime highschool kids working, and they won't know.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Hmmm... I guess it pays to have a senior manager as my next door neighbor then. He's always throwing free combo meal coupons at us and making sure our daughter has a complete set of the latest Happy Meal toys! :razz: Oh, and he flew out this morning to the McDonald's Managers conference in Vegas!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
2539 posts
102 upvotes
Mcdonalds isn't that expensive.

I live off junior chicken/snack wrap. :D