Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonalds (ON) free coffee Feb23 to Mar 1 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2015 3:17 pm
Tags:
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
The ones here (or many of them, at the least) are open 24/7 ... for a while already.

I wonder if they will serve Free Coffee at 12:01 am ... :)
Banned
Feb 12, 2015
138 posts
16 upvotes
GTA, ON
Darkman wrote: The ones here (or many of them, at the least) are open 24/7 ... for a while already.

I don't see why not ...it's is 23 Feb after all
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: The ones here (or many of them, at the least) are open 24/7 ... for a while already.

this is for people pulling all nighters? lol how would you sleep afterwards O_O
May 21, 2014
418 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
how do you get the free coffee? just show up and ask for free coffee? or theres a coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
wserib wrote: how do you get the free coffee? just show up and ask for free coffee? or theres a coupon?
no coupon required! just ask :)
Sep 3, 2010
164 posts
96 upvotes
Only small coffee are free! Didn't knew that, ordered a big coffee this morning then the cashier is telling me its like 1,25$, only small coffee are free....Ok then, I will take 3 small coffee instead...You also got 3 sticker for a free coffee after the 7th!
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto
No line up at Yonge/Gerrard store. The counters were empty at 9:15am. Asked the cashier where's the line up, she replied the subway is broken lol
Jul 30, 2013
55 posts
10 upvotes
Anyone know if you can get a small hot choc for the people who don't like coffee?:P just wanted to know if someone has tried that.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Got denied at the Yonge/Bernard location in RH. I asked the young cashier/staff for a free small coffee part of the promotion, and she said such thing does not exist. Fortunately the manager was there, and overheard her saying she is denying me. He shouted her at on the spot and I ended up getting a medium for no extra charge :)
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
Is there anything I can buy at McDonald's for a dollar? My prepaid Visa card has like $1.50 on it so I wanna get rid of it
Jun 30, 2011
197 posts
50 upvotes
JoHnnY299 wrote: Only small coffee are free! Didn't knew that, ordered a big coffee this morning then the cashier is telling me its like 1,25$, only small coffee are free....Ok then, I will take 3 small coffee instead...You also got 3 sticker for a free coffee after the 7th!
They should be taking the price of the small coffee off of the cost of the large. I got two large coffee's this morning and the total cost was $1.75
Banned
Feb 15, 2015
165 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Bro
JoHnnY299 wrote: Only small coffee are free! Didn't knew that, ordered a big coffee this morning then the cashier is telling me its like 1,25$, only small coffee are free....Ok then, I will take 3 small coffee instead...You also got 3 sticker for a free coffee after the 7th!
bro i asked for a small coffee, and put it in a big cup. then i went sat down, i went back to the casheir but to a different lady this time, asked for a free small coffee, she didnt recognise me cus it was different lady, got my coffee, went to sit down, poured both in my extra large cup, and got my free big size coffee bro, it was easy.
How u like dem apples, bro?
Jul 31, 2008
244 posts
79 upvotes
dankup wrote: Is there anything I can buy at McDonald's for a dollar? My prepaid Visa card has like $1.50 on it so I wanna get rid of it
2 apple pies for 1.39 plus tax (GST) would be the best value item here.

A lot of their value priced items are now at least 1.59 plus tax (GST)
i.e. junior chicken / mcdouble.

Hope this helps
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
dankup wrote: Is there anything I can buy at McDonald's for a dollar? My prepaid Visa card has like $1.50 on it so I wanna get rid of it
you can buy anything. Do partial payment of up to $1.50 using prepaid card and pay for balance in some other method. Get a McDouble or something...

As for people asking, you can't get hot chocolate at most outlets instead. However, if they have self serve drinks you can pour out coffee right away. Rinse the cup, then fill up with your favorite fountain drink.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
cheapdimsum wrote: 2 apple pies for 1.39 plus tax (GST) would be the best value item here.

A lot of their value priced items are now at least 1.59 plus tax (GST)
i.e. junior chicken / mcdouble.

Hope this helps
sprung wrote: you can buy anything. Do partial payment of up to $1.50 using prepaid card and pay for balance in some other method. Get a McDouble or something...

As for people asking, you can't get hot chocolate at most outlets instead. However, if they have self serve drinks you can pour out coffee right away. Rinse the cup, then fill up with your favorite fountain drink.
I was thinking more along the lines of a cookie/muffin!
Apr 27, 2011
219 posts
163 upvotes
Montreal
Yup, free coffees are live.
I just went to claim mine like 20 minutes ago and purchased a blueberry pie and apple pie for 1.60$. (Damn you Quebec sales tax)
~ Meru Meru ~
Jul 31, 2008
244 posts
79 upvotes
dankup wrote: I was thinking more along the lines of a cookie/muffin!
just inquiring about the cookie/muffin ... should be no problem - I think the cookie goes for 99 cents + muffin for 1.29

reason we're kind of steering you away is there exists a value item deal: muffin + the small coffee which is usually small coffee + 20 cents more
(usually one can sub for a cookie instead)

Instead of the regular 1.69 for muffin/small coffee - just have to pay regular price for muffin/cookie this week with free small coffee.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36619 upvotes
Scarborough
Had no problem getting mine this morning. They had signs up everywhere advertising the free coffee. Upgrading to a medium was $0.69 and a large was $0.89. Not sure if it's the same everywhere or not.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
How do you get the Mcdonald's card? Where they add up your coffees for free coffee down the road.