Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Free coke glass with extra value meal at McDonald's in Walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 2:20 pm
Mar 29, 2010
110 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
I have an extra linear to trade for either steel or pixel. Located in Mississauga.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
Walmart on Macleod at Calgary has diamond as of today. For the calgary folks, do you know where I can find pixel and steel?
Dec 26, 2004
292 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
zhiccup wrote: I have an extra linear to trade for either steel or pixel. Located in Mississauga.
I have an extra steel. Where about are you located? I'm in Mississauga too
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
I have an extra pixel looking to trade for a diamond. Located in Mississauga near SQ1.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I was at McDonald's in Picton, ON and the staff told me they got a lot of inquiries but the location is not offering this deal.
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
braveblade wrote: Walmart on Macleod at Calgary has diamond as of today. For the calgary folks, do you know where I can find pixel and steel?
I got diamond and linear from that same Walmart like 10 days ago, they also had pixel but I didn't go for it!
No idea about other branches, maybe try the one at Deerfoot Meadows!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4020 posts
3369 upvotes
YUL/YVR
WhatADeal! wrote: I was at McDonald's in Picton, ON and the staff told me they got a lot of inquiries but the location is not offering this deal.
I don't live in ON, but i don't think that's a Walmart location?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
AdamKing wrote: I don't live in ON, but i don't think that's a Walmart location?
Nope, stand-alone restaurant.
Jan 22, 2007
258 posts
28 upvotes
I have an extra diamond, looking to trade for pixel. Located in Vaughan.
Last edited by Jimmerang on Jun 28th, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2369 posts
569 upvotes
York
oratihsus wrote: I have an extra steel. Where about are you located? I'm in Mississauga too
I have an extra linear as well. I'm in Mississauga by Mississauga road and 401.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Nov 17, 2007
164 posts
77 upvotes
Does anyone have any idea which location in Lower Mainland BC still has the glasses? Thanks.
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
The OP said the deal lasts 4 weeks. It's the end of June now. So is the deal over?
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
Aznsilvrboy wrote: The OP said the deal lasts 4 weeks. It's the end of June now. So is the deal over?
They're not advertising it anymore but as long as they have cups, they're still giving them away!
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
Is the Sheppard/Kennedy location still giving away cups?
Oct 23, 2011
239 posts
196 upvotes
Got an extra pixel for linear , pm if interested to trade , I'm located in Markahm
Mar 9, 2012
2 posts
NEW WESTMINSTER
Pixels available at the McD in Walmart @Guildford Town Centre Surrey BC as of an hour ago
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5805 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
Aznsilvrboy wrote: The OP said the deal lasts 4 weeks. It's the end of June now. So is the deal over?
Seemed like McD (or Walmart?) ordered way too many of these free glasses.
Just this past weekend, I bought just a cup of coffee and got a free glass. On the way out bought a happy meal for the kids and got another glass.
Jul 1, 2006
597 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
boyohboy wrote: Seemed like McD (or Walmart?) ordered way too many of these free glasses.
Just this past weekend, I bought just a cup of coffee and got a free glass. On the way out bought a happy meal for the kids and got another glass.
which location?