Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

FREE!! McDonalds chicken nuggets/Big Mac (Ontario ONLY)

Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
geogolem wrote: I think New York Fries app has a free regular drink no purchase necessary until Dec 8th.. so if you have a New York Fries and McDonalds close together.. your good to go!
What's the name of the app? Cant find it. Nothing comes under NYF, new york fries, fry society. Hmm.

On the other hand, dollarama sells 590 ml soft drink bottles for $1.
Last edited by aznnorth on Dec 7th, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote: What's the name of the app? Cant find it. Nothing comes under NYF, new york fries, fry society. Hmm.
the app is called fry society. not sure why its not showing up for you..
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
geogolem wrote: the app is called fry society. not sure why its not showing up for you..
Android only.... itunes doesnt show it.
Last edited by aznnorth on Dec 7th, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24670 posts
8742 upvotes
Toronto
Omg, just had a customized Big mac with extra patty, 5 extra cheese slices, 5 extra tomatoes, extra onions, lettuce, mac sauce and 3 slices of bacon...

Felt terribad after and went to the bathroom at work....good gawd it smelt terrible in there...felt like I birthed a baby...the smell was so bad....i almost fainted...

Never again McD's...never again.....

....this week anyways, will try again next week....
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
ji2o0k wrote: Omg, just had a customized Big mac with extra patty, 5 extra cheese slices, 5 extra tomatoes, extra onions, lettuce, mac sauce and 3 slices of bacon...

Felt terribad after and went to the bathroom at work....good gawd it smelt terrible in there...felt like I birthed a baby...the smell was so bad....i almost fainted...

Never again McD's...never again.....

....this week anyways, will try again next week....
Here's a clue.. stick with the default. *welp*
Mar 15, 2011
572 posts
442 upvotes
Waterloo
aznnorth wrote: Maybe its android only.... itunes doesnt show it.
Yes, the app is only for Android. For iOS simply go here: https://frysociety.newyorkfries.com/ to create your account and then download the pass to your Apple wallet.
Though I'm pretty sure, you have to of had the pass loaded before the free drink offer was released.

As a side if you have a 7-eleven near you, create an account on their app and you should get a free hot beverage coupon.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
mikka1989 wrote: can someone confirm extra addons still work at kiosk? just woke up and need a food lol
I'm waiting for my food now, no free xtras. It's extra charge for everything. I scanned the coupon first. Then added the big Mac.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
deadice wrote: I'm waiting for my food now, no free xtras. It's extra charge for everything. I scanned the coupon first. Then added the big Mac.
Guess they closed the loophole.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1998 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
deadice wrote: I'm waiting for my food now, no free xtras. It's extra charge for everything. I scanned the coupon first. Then added the big Mac.
On the customize screen you see dollar amount for each extra but the checkout should still be $0.
Aug 24, 2006
734 posts
155 upvotes
Scarborough
Offer disappeared from my app today. Was showing for a few days now.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
markom wrote: On the customize screen you see dollar amount for each extra but the checkout should still be $0.
Crap, I'll try again tomorrow
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
Used custom with no problem today

xtra patty
xtra bacon
xtra cheese
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Freebie101 wrote: Yes, the app is only for Android. For iOS simply go here: https://frysociety.newyorkfries.com/ to create your account and then download the pass to your Apple wallet.
Huh.. doesnt work on my iphone 6s. Clicked the icon 'add to apple wallet'. Says Sorry your pass cannot be added to passbook at this time. WTF... Checked the eligible list of cards and NYF, Fry Society, New York Fries doesnt exist.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
Just went again..

Worked

Steps
i) Add Big Mac
ii) Add Coupon
iii) Checkout
iv) Get out of checkout
V) Customize burger
VI) Actually checkout & it will say $0.00
Mar 15, 2011
572 posts
442 upvotes
Waterloo
aznnorth wrote: Huh.. doesnt work on my iphone 6s. Clicked the icon 'add to apple wallet'. Says Sorry your pass cannot be added to passbook at this time. WTF... Checked the eligible list of cards and NYF, Fry Society, New York Fries doesnt exist.
Strange, the pass is loaded in my iPhone 6s no problem. Though it was originally on my old iPod touch 4g and got transferred a way back when I got the iPhone.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Freebie101 wrote: Strange, the pass is loaded in my iPhone 6s no problem. Though it was originally on my old iPod touch 4g and got transferred a way back when I got the iPhone.
Look at the list of eligible cards. It's all banks, trust co., unions, credit/debit cards. Strange. I type in the code manually and still gave the same error.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
Not seeing the offer after i registered. Missing something or is it over?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)