Food & Drink

McDonald's Happy Meal Minion Toys!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2017 10:14 pm
Jul 9, 2017
7 posts
5 upvotes
A couple of update.

Yonge/Adelaide should have one rocket now because I did a swap. Yonge/Wellesley has grooving, bite your tongue and Antics.

Does anyone know where which location has Agnes rocking unicorn? Thx
Jul 8, 2013
13 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Ooh bummer I didn't have time just now to go look...I'll have to call later in the day to see. Spotted Bite your tongue at the one on Wellington just now.
Jan 6, 2010
68 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Flemmingdon--bite your tongue minion
Parkway Mall (ellesmere/Vic park)--bite your tongue minion and agnes rockin' unicorn
As of 8pm July 11.

Still looking for Minion Antics....
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2006
4875 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
Premium wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 10:39 pm
I'm still looking for a rocket racer minion
Richmond hill silver Linden has the rocket!
Dec 31, 2007
339 posts
45 upvotes
LSWANNABE wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 9:39 pm
Yonge and Adelaide had the banana launcher during lunch time today. I'm still having trouble locating Pumping Iron minion so pls leave a note if you see it.
as wannabe said, they ran out of the banana launcher when i got there this morning.

any recent sightings of the banana launcher?
Jan 6, 2010
68 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
STC food court has dru hydrocycle right now 3:45pm. Did not check the Walmart mcd.

Also I believe Fairview mall has minion antics. I have completed my set. Good luck to everyone else still searching.
Jul 30, 2013
8 posts
10 upvotes
Was just at Vic Park and Ellesmere (Parkway Mall) Jun12 3:30pm, only have Crab bite minion. I must have gotten there just as they ran out of bite your tongue minion as I saw a kid in the diner with one. Don't believe it was the cashier being lazy on showing which options they had since afterwards I saw another mother and kid pickup their order with only crab bite was on their tray.

Still looking for bite your tongue uptown and east.
Dec 31, 2007
339 posts
45 upvotes
groovin minion at makham/steeles walmart and markham/14th mcd

bite your tongue at markham/16th

still looking for banana launcher :(
Oct 10, 2007
137 posts
7 upvotes
gladiator1942 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 7:00 pm
Pumping iron and bite your tongue are at copper creek Walmart
Got the Pumping Iron! Thank you! Dropped by after work.

Just like you, I am looking for the banana launcher still. Keep me posted and I'll do the same!
Nov 25, 2016
40 posts
18 upvotes
Has anyone seen banana flipper recently? It's the last one I'm missing.

Thank you thank you!
Jul 9, 2017
7 posts
5 upvotes
I called and Yonge and Bloor said they have banana launcher. Has anyone see Agnes in downtown or Markham? Thx
Jul 10, 2017
7 posts
5 upvotes
It seems the copper creek one is out of pumping iron minion before I was available to make it there! Tired FaceLoudly Crying Face please keep me posted if you spot it in the GTA. This is my last one to complete a set. It's too expensive to purchase on eBay for $20... See-no-evil Monkey Thanks!!
Jul 10, 2017
7 posts
5 upvotes
There's banana flipper at valleymede & Hwy 7 now