Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

[ON] McD app 1 dollar Big Mac, McChicken, or McMuffin

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2018 10:40 am
Jan 13, 2009
458 posts
309 upvotes
Concrete Jungle
pny128 wrote: I'm curious, does the head office reimburse the franchises, or do they take full hit for these offers?
Hit? They use their market budget towards this.

Does the new acc still work? I made a new account but it’s showing the offers from the old account..
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
sneak_around wrote: Hit? They use their market budget towards this.

Does the new acc still work? I made a new account but it’s showing the offers from the old account..
Why would it show your old account if you logged out of it. It takes around 10 min for the $1 offer to appear though
Apr 14, 2017
750 posts
717 upvotes
sneak_around wrote: Hit? They use their market budget towards this.
Whose budget? Head office or the franchises?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1629 posts
76 upvotes
sneak_around wrote: Does the new acc still work? I made a new account but it’s showing the offers from the old account..
I made a new account today and offer didn’t appear at first, but give it 10-15mins and it appeared
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
pny128 wrote: Whose budget? Head office or the franchises?
Are we now worried about how much money McDonalds makes?
Feb 4, 2018
21 posts
42 upvotes
kiasu wrote: damn...my disposable mail got banned....any other disposable mail not being banned yet besides gmail?
I just used tempail.com/en/ and it worked
Jan 13, 2009
458 posts
309 upvotes
Concrete Jungle
pny128 wrote: Whose budget? Head office or the franchises?
Like a The Rock used to say.... IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!

But my guess would be the head office?
Apr 14, 2017
750 posts
717 upvotes
sneak_around wrote: Like a The Rock used to say.... IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!
The difference would that the head office has control over the app promos. So people at the individual restaurants could be aware of the abuse, but unable to stop it. As a result if the difference is coming out of their pocket they are more likely to delay, mess up or spit in your order.
Aug 26, 2016
58 posts
159 upvotes
pny128 wrote: The difference would that the head office has control over the app promos. So people at the individual restaurants could be aware of the abuse, but unable to stop it. As a result if the difference is coming out of their pocket they are more likely to delay, mess up or spit in your order.
why would the people preparing your food have any idea about you, or what you paid for it? Seems like at worst they would be mildly bemused.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Has anyone from another province tried to get this offer?
Apr 14, 2017
750 posts
717 upvotes
zerrrr wrote: why would the people preparing your food have any idea about you, or what you paid for it? Seems like at worst they would be mildly bemused.
The order takers see the amounts you pay, and it's not like they are on another planet from the kitchen staff.
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
pny128 wrote: The order takers see the amounts you pay, and it's not like they are on another planet from the kitchen staff.
All the more reason to use the kiosks. AFAIK the order goes straight to the kitchen and nobody sees how much you paid.
Apr 20, 2005
493 posts
230 upvotes
pny128 wrote: The difference would that the head office has control over the app promos. So people at the individual restaurants could be aware of the abuse, but unable to stop it. As a result if the difference is coming out of their pocket they are more likely to delay, mess up or spit in your order.
Right, minimum wage workers take it upon themselves and risk their jobs to spit in burgers so they can personally discourage overuse of coupons. :facepalm:
Apr 14, 2017
750 posts
717 upvotes
svattom wrote: All the more reason to use the kiosks. AFAIK the order goes straight to the kitchen and nobody sees how much you paid.
Not every location has kiosks.
100eyes wrote: Right, minimum wage workers take it upon themselves and risk their jobs to spit in burgers so they can personally discourage overuse of coupons. :facepalm:
They could be encouraged by the management.
Apr 20, 2005
493 posts
230 upvotes
pny128 wrote: They could be encouraged by the management.
You're absolutely delusional. You sound like someone who's never even had a job yet.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Stupid question, but are you able to scan your mobile app offers when you order at drive through? I never use the drive through, but sometimes the 24 hour McDonald’s closes the dining and only takes drive through orders.
Feb 8, 2018
41 posts
5 upvotes
V6h2g1
Kiosks never work for me the ****...

Anyone know how to do it properly?

Also, sometimes it doesn't let me use my credit card for an unknown reason
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Elluel wrote: Kiosks never work for me the ****...

Anyone know how to do it properly?

Also, sometimes it doesn't let me use my credit card for an unknown reason
Make sure you pick mobile offers. If it doesn’t scan, enter it manually. Are you trying to tap with your cc? Sometimes that doesn’t work.
Feb 8, 2018
41 posts
5 upvotes
V6h2g1
whatsinaname wrote: Make sure you pick mobile offers. If it doesn’t scan, enter it manually. Are you trying to tap with your cc? Sometimes that doesn’t work.
ahh i'll give it a try, thanks. By the cc, i meant it won't let me order from the app from my cc.
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
whatsinaname wrote: Stupid question, but are you able to scan your mobile app offers when you order at drive through? I never use the drive through, but sometimes the 24 hour McDonald’s closes the dining and only takes drive through orders.
Yes, but they usually just look at the code and enter it manually instead of scanning it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)