Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

[ON] McD app 2 dollar Big Mac, 6 nuggets, or McMuffin

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 1:53 pm
Jun 18, 2015
570 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto, ON
the app say one coupon per customer per per visit.
id usually go once to the cashier and once to the terminal
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
redflags10 wrote: i read a post saying you can use offers even after they expire, does that work for this? do i need to use the offer first, and then reorder?
I don't think that will work with one-time use promos. But for multi-use ones, the bug if it still works is to make a purchase or at least display the QR code in the app and then that account will remember that item as a favourite. The bug being that it wasn't purged out when the offers reset on Monday, so would typically work for a second week after the offer "expired".
Apr 3, 2018
176 posts
71 upvotes
Their regular prices have gone out of control. A big mac meal is 9.xx to 10.xx depending on location.

I'd much rather get footlong deal of day sub. Promo is only reason I go to Mcd once in a while.

Only one offer per order so you have to tap screen gazillion times to get more than one.
Jul 11, 2017
581 posts
599 upvotes
PiusPatronus wrote: Can you use multiple mobile codes in one purchase? Or do you have to do one order every time?
From what I have experienced, Mobile Codes are one per purchase, but you can do a Mobile Offer and a Paper Coupon on the same order (I've done a Two Can Dine + some more food and the $3 off WUS $15 and that normally works)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7057 posts
3367 upvotes
I'm surprised it isn't already at $3 mark. I probably wouldn't bother if it went to this level. $0.50 per nugget + tax is not worth it at all for a 6 pc @ $3.00.
Jun 20, 2009
60 posts
19 upvotes
Winnipeg
Registered in Manitoba, and the $2 offer is only valid at Ontario locations
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
$2 Big Mac is still available, but you have to make a mobile order. Probably a one time thing as it disappeared from my offers after I ordered.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: Free-->$1.00-->$2.00
Yeah it was great when it was free with extra toppings.

Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
It says $2 big Mac but when I create a mobile order I can only choose from egg mcmuffins And no big Mac option available on the list of choices.

Also the mcmuffins choices are duplicated so I have a total of 6 mcmuffins to select from
Last edited by endokuken on Sep 4th, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 1, 2017
116 posts
30 upvotes
For mobile orders can you order and pay in store? Rather use a GC and assuming you can't use the GC over the app.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
pandabearbeard wrote: For mobile orders can you order and pay in store? Rather use a GC and assuming you can't use the GC over the app.
Been wanting a GC option for the longest time to take advantage of higher rewards from GC purchases from grocery stores over using tangerine or any other card
Oct 1, 2017
116 posts
30 upvotes
endokuken wrote: Been wanting a GC option for the longest time to take advantage of higher rewards from GC purchases from grocery stores over using tangerine or any other card
Ya buy McD GC at grocery store for 4% cash back vs buy at McD for 2%.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)