Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald’s $1 Big Mac, Egg McMuffin or any size Hot MCafe Beverage (Mobile Ordering Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 4:11 pm
Jun 2, 2009
618 posts
707 upvotes
Ontario
I’m having so much trouble adding credit cards to my app, and same for my wife. We tried *multiple* credit cards, MC, Visa, Amex, and none worked, with either of our app/iPhone. This is NOT the problem that we are using one card on multiple devices. So far we couldn’t get anything to work.

It always says “error in saving information, try again later”. We are using the latest version of iOS and McD app. Seeing others are using their app without issues really puzzled me.

What are we doing wrong?!

For those that are successful, what OS and app version are you using?
Nov 27, 2003
789 posts
224 upvotes
Tried to use this promo ($1 Big Mac) from the App in the Kanata McDonald's and it didn't work. Boo. It wouldn't generate a code, just said "This offer is currently not supported for mobile ordering". That's some weak Szechuan sauce, right there.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2966 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
wow. I get 2 coupons at once.

If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Sep 24, 2012
724 posts
244 upvotes
Mississauga
ikeny wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:06 am
I’m having so much trouble adding credit cards to my app, and same for my wife. We tried *multiple* credit cards, MC, Visa, Amex, and none worked, with either of our app/iPhone. This is NOT the problem that we are using one card on multiple devices. So far we couldn’t get anything to work.

It always says “error in saving information, try again later”. We are using the latest version of iOS and McD app. Seeing others are using their app without issues really puzzled me.

What are we doing wrong?!

For those that are successful, what OS and app version are you using?
same error for me too. Not sure if its an ios thing. Am on latest ios and updated mcd app
I had issues adding amex, mc and visa, tried and tired. i talked to the manager in the store and she said she cant help it as its mobile only coupon

my friend has note8 and it worked for him flawlessly.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
9547 posts
966 upvotes
have they fixed the app yet? i mean full price will show up on your cc instead of $1?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2966 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
TrackerJacker wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 1:37 pm
same error for me too. Not sure if its an ios thing. Am on latest ios and updated mcd app
I had issues adding amex, mc and visa, tried and tired. i talked to the manager in the store and she said she cant help it as its mobile only coupon

my friend has note8 and it worked for him flawlessly.
Why don't you downgrade the version to 5.0.1.20?
Just use the QR code to buy on the spot and you know exactly how much you paid.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Sep 24, 2012
724 posts
244 upvotes
Mississauga
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:03 pm
Why don't you downgrade the version to 5.0.1.20?
Just use the QR code to buy on the spot and you know exactly how much you paid.
how can you downgrade on ios?
Jun 18, 2015
182 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ramos19 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 5:42 am
I haven't eaten these food for two years.
very informative

thanks for posting!
Why do some people put their phone plans in their signature?
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2966 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
tk1000 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 3:46 pm
$1 + tax Big Mac, McChicken or McMuffin is a separate offer for new accounts

Read mcdonalds-1-big-mac-mcchicken-mcmuffin- ... 4-2159113/
Nice. So double Big Mac each time.
Dec 1, 2007
354 posts
83 upvotes
I had the same issue and it was the postal code I was using. Make sure the postal code you use on your credit card is the same one you’re entering in the app. I have a mailing address and a billing address so I used my billing address postal code and registered with no issues.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
10678 posts
1044 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Yea.. and how much is delivery?? *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Oct 8, 2011
390 posts
941 upvotes
Capture+_2018-01-12-13-53-49.png
This is so weird. Customer service isn't helping me with the issue.