Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald’s $1 Big Mac, Egg McMuffin or any size Hot MCafe Beverage (Mobile Ordering Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 4:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: I generally don't update apps right away...can I simply redeem by scanning the barcode at the kiosk?

Screenshot_2018-01-06-12-19-02-1.jpg
I just used it at drive thru too. Gave the code to the girl and boom price adjusted
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6386 upvotes
Vancouver
jon604 wrote: I had a different experience. I had to give them my confirmation and they had to bring it to a cashier to punch it in a register. Then they gave me my big Mac. I told them that was dumb and it defeated the purpose of mobile ordering
Same here. Since I paid with CC online I figured I could just go in and skip the lineup and pickup my order. Nope, had to lineup for the cashier to get them to start my order.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
Jermyzy wrote: Same here. Since I paid with CC online I figured I could just go in and skip the lineup and pickup my order. Nope, had to lineup for the cashier to get them to start my order.
When you're near the mcd, load up your app again. It should say "Pickup options" which will then allow you to "check in". Worked for me but yeah, it's still a very unorganized app.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2845 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
I love this app. A couple days a week I order my egg McMuffin and coffee on the app at home. I drive to McDs and either go through drive thru and tell them "mobile order for (my name)" and they say "second window". If there's a line a drive thru I go to the mobile pickup parking space and then the app pops up asking me if I want to select a different pickup option....I select parking lot and they bring it out to me.
Rarely wait long at all. I pretty much don't go to Tim's anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
The app kept crashing tonight and when I got it to work it won't check out properly. I had to go inside to see if they could rectify it but to no avail.

The manager couldn't process the $1.00 big Mac as he said he can't manually punch it in. He said the app was causing some problems throughout the day today.
Mar 21, 2013
14 posts
15 upvotes
EDMONTON
So far used it twice and I no problems at all with it. I picked out what I want from home, submitted my order and drove to the nearest restaurant. First time I went to the drive thru and said I wanted to pick up my order number. They waived me past the payment window and I picked it up without any hitches. Second time I did the same thing except I decided to pick up inside. My order number was already on the serving monitor when I went inside and picked it up also with no hitches. Loving this app!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15426 upvotes
Socially Distanced
vkizzle wrote: I generally don't update apps right away...can I simply redeem by scanning the barcode at the kiosk?

Screenshot_2018-01-06-12-19-02-1.jpg
Your X does successfully prevent QR code scanning Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Who designed this app that rejects most credit cards?
Having most people end up downgrading back to an older version and then finishing their orders at the kiosks is a big fail.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6891 upvotes
Scarberia
flipper316 wrote: how do u downgrade the app?
uninstall current one and sideload the old apk ...dload here

63megs! big apk file

if only the mcDs app was like the tims app..so fast to order! when u hit the order button on the tims app it takes like 1 sec to print out the receipt at the cashier..i've tested it out! if theres a huge lineup at tims, u bypass that and just pick up order at the mobile counter area...most peeps don't even use the app

i think with the mcDs mobile order u still have to wait ur que in line...its FIFO type 'now serving number xxx...' takes long time if the mcDs is busy

https://apkpure.com/my-mcd%E2%80%99s/co ... %2Fversion
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Quentin5 wrote: Your X does successfully prevent QR code scanning Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Didn't want to look like a fool when I go try and it's used. Lol
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15426 upvotes
Socially Distanced
vkizzle wrote: Didn't want to look like a fool when I go try and it's used. Lol
I recall reading its only good for 15 minutes or something like that but i agree its the smart thing to do.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
How many times can you use the coupon? Just once?
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Hey all, just saw this thread now. I been using the mcds app since it first came out, checked my emails today for an order I made on Friday, I ordered that $1 promo thing but according to email and I checked my credit card statement I was charged the full amount! There is nothing in the email to dispute and I checked the mcds app and no where to complain/reach customer service about that error. help!

Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
33966 wrote: Hey all, just saw this thread now. I been using the mcds app since it first came out, checked my emails today for an order I made on Friday, I ordered that $1 promo thing but according to email and I checked my credit card statement I was charged the full amount! There is nothing in the email to dispute and I checked the mcds app and no where to complain/reach customer service about that error. help!

I emailed here and got sent a free extra value meal coupon in the mail mcdcan-guestcontactcentre@ca.mcd.com
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
33966 wrote: Hey all, just saw this thread now. I been using the mcds app since it first came out, checked my emails today for an order I made on Friday, I ordered that $1 promo thing but according to email and I checked my credit card statement I was charged the full amount! There is nothing in the email to dispute and I checked the mcds app and no where to complain/reach customer service about that error. help!

Read and post this in @shoyrukon thread http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mcdonald ... g-2160025/
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
chriscabob wrote:
I emailed here and got sent a free extra value meal coupon in the mail mcdcan-guestcontactcentre@ca.mcd.com
Thank you.
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
McDonald's is trying to force you to include your cc in the app so that you cannot create multiple account to get the same coupon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile