Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald’s $1 Big Mac, Egg McMuffin or any size Hot MCafe Beverage (Mobile Ordering Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 4:11 pm
Mar 21, 2013
6 posts
2 upvotes
EDMONTON
So far used it twice and I no problems at all with it. I picked out what I want from home, submitted my order and drove to the nearest restaurant. First time I went to the drive thru and said I wanted to pick up my order number. They waived me past the payment window and I picked it up without any hitches. Second time I did the same thing except I decided to pick up inside. My order number was already on the serving monitor when I went inside and picked it up also with no hitches. Loving this app!
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
14399 posts
3852 upvotes
vkizzle wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 12:22 pm
I generally don't update apps right away...can I simply redeem by scanning the barcode at the kiosk?

Screenshot_2018-01-06-12-19-02-1.jpg
Your X does successfully prevent QR code scanning Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
5387 posts
1617 upvotes
North York
Who designed this app that rejects most credit cards?
Having most people end up downgrading back to an older version and then finishing their orders at the kiosks is a big fail.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3007 posts
459 upvotes
flipper316 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 4:58 am
how do u downgrade the app?
uninstall current one and sideload the old apk ...dload here

63megs! big apk file

if only the mcDs app was like the tims app..so fast to order! when u hit the order button on the tims app it takes like 1 sec to print out the receipt at the cashier..i've tested it out! if theres a huge lineup at tims, u bypass that and just pick up order at the mobile counter area...most peeps don't even use the app

i think with the mcDs mobile order u still have to wait ur que in line...its FIFO type 'now serving number xxx...' takes long time if the mcDs is busy

https://apkpure.com/my-mcd%E2%80%99s/co ... %2Fversion
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers gigabit VIP using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
18994 posts
6533 upvotes
Ottawa
Quentin5 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 2:07 am
Your X does successfully prevent QR code scanning Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Didn't want to look like a fool when I go try and it's used. Lol
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
14399 posts
3852 upvotes
vkizzle wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 6:31 am
Didn't want to look like a fool when I go try and it's used. Lol
I recall reading its only good for 15 minutes or something like that but i agree its the smart thing to do.
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
30194 posts
7440 upvotes
GTHA
cessnabmw wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 7:41 am
How many times can you use the coupon? Just once?
Once
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15847 posts
580 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Hey all, just saw this thread now. I been using the mcds app since it first came out, checked my emails today for an order I made on Friday, I ordered that $1 promo thing but according to email and I checked my credit card statement I was charged the full amount! There is nothing in the email to dispute and I checked the mcds app and no where to complain/reach customer service about that error. help!

PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1260 posts
522 upvotes
Ottawa
33966 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 9:21 am
Hey all, just saw this thread now. I been using the mcds app since it first came out, checked my emails today for an order I made on Friday, I ordered that $1 promo thing but according to email and I checked my credit card statement I was charged the full amount! There is nothing in the email to dispute and I checked the mcds app and no where to complain/reach customer service about that error. help!

I emailed here and got sent a free extra value meal coupon in the mail mcdcan-guestcontactcentre@ca.mcd.com
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
30194 posts
7440 upvotes
GTHA
33966 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 9:21 am

Read and post this in @shoyrukon thread http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mcdonald ... g-2160025/
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15847 posts
580 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
chriscabob wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 9:58 am

I emailed here and got sent a free extra value meal coupon in the mail mcdcan-guestcontactcentre@ca.mcd.com
Thank you.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2690 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
McDonald's is trying to force you to include your cc in the app so that you cannot create multiple account to get the same coupon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2690 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It seems that today us the last day for this coupon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)