• Feb 26th, 2018 3:14 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1650 posts
1153 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 9:21 am
Do people really prefer to pay more to get the "play it again" by wasting your effort to roll up the stupid rim that almost break your nails, to the $1 XL coffee?
I honestly hate the roll up the rim. But don't we get free coffee from McDonCrap when timmy is doing roll up the rim?
Why we need to pay this time?
$1 is too expensive compare to free.

Many people use thier teeth to unroll the timmies roll up the rim to win cups. Only take a few seconds.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Jan 12, 2017
729 posts
461 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Why do they add 20cents for medium when buying a meal?
It did that at kiosks and at the cashiers, this morning
Jul 11, 2017
196 posts
141 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 12:03 pm
Why do they add 20cents for medium when buying a meal?
It did that at kiosks and at the cashiers, this morning
It's the same for $1 Drink Days, Putting it into a meal always makes it more expensive. Think it is part of the restrictions from my memory (Not valid with any other McCafe® beverage, or any meals, pairings or other offers). So it's almost always cheaper during times of $1 drinks to not get a meal I find.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
8629 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
I tried a medium yesterday and the coffee was horrible in my opinion.

I do like their Mocha though. I guess it was worth getting a sticker for $1+tax
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3490 posts
1304 upvotes
Edmonton
For those who see a digital McCafé Rewards card in the app (it says Halifax, Edmonton, and Calgary only), you get a point for every $1 coffee you buy. Just remember to scan the rewards code when you're ordering (kiosk or counter). For mobile orders, the reward card is automatically applied.

You're basically double-dipping on the rewards since you get to keep the physical sticker as well.

Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2900 posts
621 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
chilli604 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2018 12:58 am
i use to buy timmy's/mcdonalds double double, but for the longest time. i wasn't satisfied with the taste. either it was like drinking hot water or wayyyy to sweet.
so i went out and bought a coffee maker with a timer a 5 dollar big container of Maxwell. i never looked back.
i laugh at people when i see them holding timmy's/mcdonalds cups. ive saved alot of money on coffee by doing this
Maxwell coffee is utter crap. I’d rather drink Timmies even though it’s bad. I laugh at people who think Maxwell coffee is good.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4701 posts
891 upvotes
Not respected at the Union Station McDonalds hub.

Today I walked by and thought something was going on like maybe there was one of those celebrity dance teams doing promotional break dancing or something and when I went closer I realized actually no that’s not the case it’s just an iceberg of humanity crammed into this space surging forward with an overbearing sense of passive aggressiveness so I figured I’d see what’s up and then when I got to the front of the line I realized the $1 promo was on and when I brought it up to the 23yr old cashier girl with zodiac tattoos on her fingers this wave of disgust washed over her face as it must have been the 27,000 time that day she had to answer that question and through one of those forced smiles she informed me no, they are not participating, and that my coffee was actually $2.05, and thank you come again, and then I realized in that moment I was at Starbucks. The end.
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1650 posts
1153 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
redbag wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 7:13 am
and don't forget 200 napkins included free with any purchase
Better yet ask for

1. XL coffee black
2. Enough sugar and milk/creme on the side for a double double
3. Cup of hot water (for your thermos)
4. Ask for extra napkins
5. Ask for a reciept
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Aug 10, 2017
70 posts
196 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:20 pm
Better yet ask for

1. XL coffee black
2. Enough sugar and milk/creme on the side for a double double
3. Cup of hot water (for your thermos)
4. Ask for extra napkins
5. Ask for a reciept
Don’t forget to grab as much salt, pepper, straws from condiment bar too.
May 19, 2009
107 posts
57 upvotes
Bought a XL with 3 cream on the side and put them in the fridge, and it’s enough for 3 mornings for me :)
Nov 18, 2015
887 posts
390 upvotes
jackfollow wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 5:38 pm
Seen $1 McDonald’s coffee deal for a couple times but no more free coffee deal?
I get this is rfd but don't be that guy. $1 for an XL is insane.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1693 posts
423 upvotes
Scarborough
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 9:21 am
Do people really prefer to pay more to get the "play it again" by wasting your effort to roll up the stupid rim that almost break your nails, to the $1 XL coffee?
I honestly hate the roll up the rim. But don't we get free coffee from McDonCrap when timmy is doing roll up the rim?
Why we need to pay this time?
$1 is too expensive compare to free.
You're rolling it wrong. Once you finish drinking, squash the cup and press your thumbs against the cup and your nail against the rim and push up.
Koodo
Tangerine
PayTM
😉😉😉
Dec 21, 2009
390 posts
70 upvotes
Ajax
icekaibe wrote:
Feb 21st, 2018 12:13 pm
Not $1 on the app?
It is $1 for mobile ordering, tried that yesterday and it worked perfectly.