Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's App $1 Big Mac/6 McNuggets/McMuffin (May 12-19, ON Only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 10:38 pm
May 12, 2012
122 posts
47 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Kept getting error for trying to log in to second account that used '.' in places. States account is not active. When following the link, the web portal states account already activated.....
Dec 31, 2008
59 posts
20 upvotes
silenthunder wrote:
May 14th, 2017 9:08 am
using android. was able to make account but when tried to login later with a '+' account name the system gave me an "authentication error" - and then had issues with signing out when I tried to do that... just curious if other android users have found the same or if it is just me.
I had the same issue. I'm not sure if it's Android-specific though.
bonita! wrote:
May 14th, 2017 9:15 am
Off topic but has anyone seen the Mcdonalds sauces in grocery store? I'm trying to find some but can't find them!
I saw them at either Loblaws or Superstore in Mississauga (can't remember which one).
Sep 30, 2015
78 posts
74 upvotes
East York, ON
svattom wrote:
May 14th, 2017 3:32 pm
I had the same issue. I'm not sure if it's Android-specific though.

I saw them at either Loblaws or Superstore in Mississauga (can't remember which one).
I saw them at Metro in Mississauga for $4/ea.
Mar 26, 2005
494 posts
196 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:12 pm
You can also use temp email (not ten minute mail), https://app.getnada.com works for me.
Do you create a temp account and just screen shot the QR code and use it later?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
1766 posts
68 upvotes
silenthunder wrote:
using android. was able to make account but when tried to login later with a '+' account name the system gave me an "authentication error" - and then had issues with signing out when I tried to do that... just curious if other android users have found the same or if it is just me.
same issue
May 23, 2008
603 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
silenthunder wrote:

ggs wrote:
May 15th, 2017 9:22 am
same issue
Which is why multiple people in this thread have advised to use . instead of +, due to the latter's lower success rate on Android.
Jun 21, 2016
942 posts
328 upvotes
bonita! wrote:
May 14th, 2017 9:15 am
Off topic but has anyone seen the Mcdonalds sauces in grocery store? I'm trying to find some but can't find them!
Walmart has em
Jun 6, 2016
35 posts
6 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
Thanks for this and the "." Gmail trick!
My friends and I just had nuggets, big macs and large drinks for $3 each.
Nov 3, 2010
8 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
The coupon doesn't appear for me, I used a new email address as well.
Do i have to uninstall and reinstall the app first?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
36929 posts
7414 upvotes
Ordered a big mac and a 50 cent blueberry muffin.

The nostalgia --- haven't had a big mac for years.
May 8, 2016
168 posts
165 upvotes
Daydas wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:41 pm
Got mild diaherea shortly after eating my big mac, any ideas what went wrong? i know it is fast food and all, so it is not like i have high standards when it comes to that, but it is a serious question nonetheless.
You paid $1 for a big mac, maybe that's why.
Nov 25, 2015
171 posts
115 upvotes
York, ON
Daydas wrote:
Got mild diaherea shortly after eating my big mac, any ideas what went wrong? i know it is fast food and all, so it is not like i have high standards when it comes to that, but it is a serious question nonetheless.
McDonalds is a natural laxative. Surprising people don't know this after all these years.

I doubt there is even real beef in those hamburger patties at least definitely not 100%.
Nov 3, 2010
8 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2109 posts
636 upvotes
jasonljoseph wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:46 pm
No, you don't need to uninstall the app. Android or Apple? If android, you may not have success with the'=' gmail trick.
Also, you need to wait 5 minutes or so after logging in for the coupon to show up.
Jun 18, 2015
48 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Daydas wrote:
This is a ridiculous question.

Anyway, I haven't had Mcnuggets in about 15-20 years until yesterday, but they are not that great anymore.
Big Mac is still delicious!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel