• Apr 23rd, 2019 9:33 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2187 posts
1054 upvotes
Kitchener
xpressmerchant wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 6:21 pm
shit you mean lol. Yeah, some places don't even scan the coupon. I also notice the mcmuffin are getting smaller same with timmy breakfast sandwich.
I've noticed a huge service decrease in Ontario over the past 16 months or so. I have had several visits to Tim Hortons where they've gotten the order wrong -- something like 7 or 8 times in a row. I wouldn't go but for my kid.

Pay more, get less, and worse food. But people are lazy, and I guess these food joint know this. But I am surprised just how bad things have gotten. I haven't eaten a McDonalds for a long time now, maybe just over a year, as things went down quickly in the new year last year (January 2018), and came to a head when I got my kid 3 hamburgers and a large fry but all we got a chicken (not topping or condiments) on buns and 7 fries....
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1342 posts
308 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
brunes wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 6:56 pm
The paper coupons have a code on them that is a #, that # can just be typed into the kiosk. You can also just take a picture of them with your phone and scan it at the kiosk
Ah yes, I remember that too. No wonder they just give them back.
Feb 23, 2017
181 posts
93 upvotes
Deals suck this week but last week was nice with the free drink and bogo junior chicken. I had a large drink and 2 junior chickens for lunch all week. Also I've been using the McDonald's app for years and have never had any issues about being hacked.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8129 posts
3206 upvotes
Markham
Noticed this already last time with the free drink.