[McDonalds] McDonald's Mailer Coupons Dec 27 - Feb 3

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2019 3:46 am
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
741 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 9:23 pm
Offers are sometimes different per region. BC has had true BOGO the last couple of years (no fries required).
In Ontario, you need to buy fries.
Apr 28, 2018
6 posts
4 upvotes
This is extremely YMMV, but this morning at the South Edmonton Common McDonald's location the self serve kiosk rang in the $4 breakfast meal coupon as $2.69 for me. Of course I had to try it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke, and it worked again. So I ate two breakfast meals for less than the 2/$6 sandwich deal. Now I gotta hit the gym.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
3296 posts
1946 upvotes
Ottawa
1_blue_pixel wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 12:12 am
The future of retail unfortunately is cutting out all the people workers.
If you think it's just retail I've got some bad news for you sunshine...
“Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.”
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7821 posts
1814 upvotes
Scarberia
toronto app offer , 20 nuggets for price of 10! not bad 1st time i seen this offer...7.79$ tx in! plus another offer of 1$ any size fountain drink at walmart! and the free fries! felt bad holding up the line doing 3 orders :D
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @$39.99 no 60FPS 4k youtube :( using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5552 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
Someone please confirm if this is true or not. Do you need the physical coupon if you use the self checkout? Is there a limited amount of use of each coupon in a transaction? I see some code at the back. Is it for the cashier to enter the discount on the system?
Dec 20, 2010
312 posts
185 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 1:51 pm
Someone please confirm if this is true or not. Do you need the physical coupon if you use the self checkout? Is there a limited amount of use of each coupon in a transaction? I see some code at the back. Is it for the cashier to enter the discount on the system?
If you walk into the store and use the kiosk, you can punch in the code yourself and then not have to turn in the physical coupon. You can only use one coupon code per transaction. The code is generic and can be used as many times as you want. The cashier doesn't do anything if you order and pay at the kiosk with the mailer offer code.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1226 posts
167 upvotes
Edmonton
T_Ruff wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 5:30 pm
If you walk into the store and use the kiosk, you can punch in the code yourself and then not have to turn in the physical coupon. You can only use one coupon code per transaction. The code is generic and can be used as many times as you want. The cashier doesn't do anything if you order and pay at the kiosk with the mailer offer code.
My latest luck, drive through window now does not accept a print-out PDF coupon as well. They only accepted 'original' coupon. This is happened to both McD's in South Edmonton areas (SEC and Century Park).

Dang, i ran out of coupons for my kids weekend meals. :-)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5552 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
T_Ruff wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2110 posts
1386 upvotes
St. Catharines
T_Ruff wrote:
Heads up. This only works if you don't pay with cash. Whenever you choose cash, and also setup your order on the kiosk, your coupons are removed.

Had this happen before with in app coupons. Scan the onetime use coupon at the kiosk, only to have it removed at the cashier, then it won't scan again.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8515 upvotes
GTHA
MegaSilver wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 9:05 pm
Heads up. This only works if you don't pay with cash. Whenever you choose cash, and also setup your order on the kiosk, your coupons are removed.

Had this happen before with in app coupons. Scan the onetime use coupon at the kiosk, only to have it removed at the cashier, then it won't scan again.
Last Friday night I was able to use the small coffee and bagel for $2 coupon (+ 20 cents to upgrade to medium coffee) at the kiosk and pay at the cashier.

Cashier did not ask for the coupon.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3371 posts
1378 upvotes
Ontario
Quick question

Can the breakfast coupon be used with the breakfast burrito? If yes, how many burritos? Many years ago (it seems) you could use it and get two burritos.

Also. If you order at the kiosk, can you choose something other than coffee?
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1610 posts
684 upvotes
Hamilton
MegaSilver wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 9:05 pm

Yup pay with credit or debit
$1 coffee and $2.79 McMuffin daily.
Feb 14, 2010
100 posts
31 upvotes
The website for coupons is not working. Tried cell phone data and WiFi. The direct links to the PDF in this post don't work either (hosted on McDonald's website).

Does anyone have the PDF/a link to a copy of the Ontario mailer coupons? Was going for breakfast, may have to go to A&W lol.

Edit: WORKING now. Thanks to those who posted links to the PDF.
Last edited by bilodeau1 on Jan 30th, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1252 posts
729 upvotes
bilodeau1 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2019 8:14 am
The website for coupons is not working. Tried cell phone data and WiFi. The direct links to the PDF in this post don't work either (hosted on McDonald's website).

Does anyone have the PDF/a link to a copy of the Ontario mailer coupons? Was going for breakfast, may have to go to A&W lol.
Worked for me. Here is the link for the PDF https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... Mailer.pdf