Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's Mailer Coupons (May 7 to June 10, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 7:43 am
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: I thought I was going crazy but found the regular size mcflurry to be smaller than I anticipated.
I had not had a mcFlurry since last year. Huge shrinkage in the 'regular size' .

What a scam.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
Real question, when we'll be able to use those coupon in the app?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6306 upvotes
Prince George
jfmartel wrote: Real question, when we'll be able to use those coupon in the app?
Last time around it was a day or two after the last region’s start date for the promotion. I think all areas start on the 7th or 8th so I’d expect them to show up in the app on Wednesday give or take.

In the meantime you can just use the PDF versions as linked in the OP. Those scan fine at the kiosk. And/or use the paper coupons which should show up in your mailbox.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: In the meantime you can just use the PDF versions as linked in the OP. Those scan fine at the kiosk. And/or use the paper coupons which should show up in your mailbox.
You can also just go to this link on your mobile browser. The coupons there are formatted for use on your phone for easier scanning.

https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/
Aug 4, 2004
719 posts
549 upvotes
I can only afford the bagel with cream cheese now... =(
Nov 29, 2011
489 posts
400 upvotes
CALGARY
These are terrible now. McDonald's seems to get farther away every time in my circle of fast-food joints.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7098 upvotes
West GTEH!
mbutuk wrote: Still there on page 2 of the ON coupons.
OK. Thanks, Good to know. Haven't checked my mailbox for these coupons.
😎
Aug 12, 2017
39 posts
4 upvotes
any way to use these coupons with a mobile order?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
a1wmail wrote: any way to use these coupons with a mobile order?
No, in coupon terms and conditions...

COUPONS EXCLUDED FROM DELIVERY AND MOBILE ORDERS.
Nov 23, 2017
34 posts
44 upvotes
Every week they are cutting back on the deals! I like the $2 Breakfast sandwiches!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
SodaStats wrote: No McGriddle anymore Pensive Face
Holy crap that is strange! We still have it in B.C.
chocobodavid wrote: Lol story of my life, tried to use the coupons today, failed.
Used them this morning with no issues in Victoria.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1784 posts
2830 upvotes
Ontario
Are the mailer coupons normally accepted right away at midnight? I'm going to find out tonight, but just wondering if anyone else has tried in the past.
Edit: They worked.
Last edited by IWannaWin on May 7th, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2764 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
IWannaWin wrote: Are the mailer coupons normally accepted right away at midnight? I'm going to find out tonight, but just wondering if anyone else has tried in the past.
Umm what do you mean? It's already May 7 so it's effective now.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
Soulsaber wrote: Umm what do you mean? It's already May 7 so it's effective now.
Ontario coupons start May 8th
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
ONTARIO REJOICE! TIME TO REDEEM!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6306 upvotes
Prince George
lennyandcarl wrote: Used them this morning with no issues in Victoria.
Right, because they are valid starting today here. The post you replied to was from yesterday.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6306 upvotes
Prince George
They’re a little more on the ball this time around. Coupons are available in the app now.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1775 posts
823 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
Lots of repetition - same deals shown many times over with slightly different sandwich, or 1 combo for $6.99 or two of the same combos for $13.99.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
3135 posts
1308 upvotes
warranthad wrote: 75 cent minimum wage increase in Quebec and yet the prices increased to those Ontario had last set of coupons where they had a $2.40 MW increase, IIRC. Don't take it out on hardworking service workers getting slightly better wages for price increases, blame McDonalds Canada as labour costs are only a portion of overhead. The increases are greatly disproportionate to the actual MW increase and yet still people feel the need to attack low income workers, sad stuff.
I remember reading somewhere that the biggest share of McDonald's earnings come from rent paid by franchisees.

I guess they would use every excuse can find to justify a price hike so they can increase their rent.
Last edited by Bb0231 on May 9th, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.