Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's Mailer Coupons (May 7 to June 10, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 7:43 am
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the heads up
Pretty sweet deal if combine coupon with the $1 iced coffee deal
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13165 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
I used one of these coupons on the weekend and had a heck of a time. The cashier didn't know how to process it, so she called over her manager, who also had great difficulty. You would think head office would have given the stores some notice. It's not like these coupons are some new thing either, as McDs sends them out at least a couple times a year.
Oct 31, 2017
301 posts
78 upvotes
Noticed on the bc coupon that the breakfast meal does not include the bagel meal. Not sure when that changed but I'm pissed. Not much reason to go to mcd. I hope these greedy kids with their $15 wage will enjoy their unemployment.
Oct 31, 2017
301 posts
78 upvotes
cellsell wrote: I can only afford the bagel with cream cheese now... =(
We don't even have this in BC. Count your blessings.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Mrsleah wrote: Noticed on the bc coupon that the breakfast meal does not include the bagel meal. Not sure when that changed but I'm pissed. Not much reason to go to mcd. I hope these greedy kids with their $15 wage will enjoy their unemployment.
Weird, Ontario coupon excludes the McGriddle and allows the bagel.
Maybe I can print off the front of the ontario coupons with the back of the BC ones, and get my McGriddle deal again. :D
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
ChippewaBarr wrote: I will weep sucralose tears when they price me out of the McDouble
Agreed. I remember the days when a McDouble/Junior Chicken were $1.39 each and it's just over 5 years ago
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6232 posts
4831 upvotes
Thank God for these coupons. McD's is just way too expensive without them!
Aug 31, 2015
450 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
Alivenate wrote: Agreed. I remember the days when a McDouble/Junior Chicken were $1.39 each and it's just over 5 years ago
How much are they now? Been awhile since i got some at McD's
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Mrsleah wrote: Noticed on the bc coupon that the breakfast meal does not include the bagel meal. Not sure when that changed but I'm pissed. Not much reason to go to mcd. I hope these greedy kids with their $15 wage will enjoy their unemployment.
That's a pretty dick thing to wish on someone who has no control over company policies, Christ. Get over yourself.
Oct 31, 2017
301 posts
78 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: That's a pretty dick thing to wish on someone who has no control over company policies, Christ. Get over yourself.
Hoping you r being ironical. No fast food workers deserves more than 5$
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6304 upvotes
Prince George
Mrsleah wrote: Hoping you r being ironical. No fast food workers deserves more than 5$
What century are we in again?
Jul 4, 2006
57 posts
6 upvotes
prod wrote: Weird, Ontario coupon excludes the McGriddle and allows the bagel.
Maybe I can print off the front of the ontario coupons with the back of the BC ones, and get my McGriddle deal again. :D
The coupons have been out in Ontario for a couple of weeks now and I tried using the breakfast meal coupon so I could get a bagel sandwich meal. The cashier insisted that it didn't say anything about bagel sandwiches on the back, when it clearly did. When I tried to point it out to her, she got flustered and annoyed and said, "Look, we're not doing bagels with these, so it has to be McMuffins!". The cashier looked like an older manager type, so she should have known the deal.

I went to A&W instead. Between this, their laughable app "deals" and a 15 minute wait for a coffee the other day, I can't be bothered with McDonalds anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2017 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
peebles wrote: The coupons have been out in Ontario for a couple of weeks now and I tried using the breakfast meal coupon so I could get a bagel sandwich meal. The cashier insisted that it didn't say anything about bagel sandwiches on the back, when it clearly did. When I tried to point it out to her, she got flustered and annoyed and said, "Look, we're not doing bagels with these, so it has to be McMuffins!". The cashier looked like an older manager type, so she should have known the deal.

I went to A&W instead. Between this, their laughable app "deals" and a 15 minute wait for a coffee the other day, I can't be bothered with McDonalds anymore.
and this is why you always use the kiosks at mcdonalds.

i used the breakfast coupon on a bagel egg blt on saturday.
Dec 12, 2010
194 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Mr_Fanta wrote: Thank God for these coupons. McD's is just way too expensive without them!
Too expensive with the coupons now too. Greed...
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
peebles wrote: The coupons have been out in Ontario for a couple of weeks now and I tried using the breakfast meal coupon so I could get a bagel sandwich meal. The cashier insisted that it didn't say anything about bagel sandwiches on the back, when it clearly did. When I tried to point it out to her, she got flustered and annoyed and said, "Look, we're not doing bagels with these, so it has to be McMuffins!". The cashier looked like an older manager type, so she should have known the deal.

Agreed. MickeyD's is laughable at best. No doubt they are trying higher pricing to see how many fools fall for it. This is well after the min wage increase in January. This just started about 2-3 weeks ago. They had good fone app deals like $2 breakfast sandwich and $3 big macs, now it's $2.79/$4 bux respectively. Geesh... and to think you cud buy a whole breakfast meal for $3.29 just a year ago. Pathetic. Another example they are offering 10 nuggets for price of 6 or $4.89. Hahahaa... when it's just $2.99 at Burger King. *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Jun 12, 2015
801 posts
371 upvotes
Mississauga
aznnorth wrote: Agreed. MickeyD's is laughable at best. No doubt they are trying higher pricing to see how many fools fall for it. This is well after the min wage increase in January. This just started about 2-3 weeks ago. They had good fone app deals like $2 breakfast sandwich and $3 big macs, now it's $2.79/$4 bux respectively. Geesh... and to think you cud buy a whole breakfast meal for $3.29 just a year ago. Pathetic. Another example they are offering 10 nuggets for price of 6 or $4.89. Hahahaa... when it's just $2.99 at Burger King. *welp*
I find burger kings nuggets are not as good as McDonald's
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Tigre1215 wrote: I find burger kings nuggets are not as good as McDonald's
Depends which BK you go to. Some taste like it's heat lamped for hours yet others are just as fresh. Still its not worth the extra $1.90 plus 13% instead of the 5% on the BK deal.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)