Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2149 posts
1145 upvotes
Prince George
ukrainiandude wrote:
May 13th, 2019 7:20 pm
Can it be combined?
Yep, but there’s no stacking since none of the coupons apply to the cheap drinks. My go-to is BOGO sandwich plus $1 drink.
Sep 12, 2002
169 posts
31 upvotes
Canada
At least you guys got a bogo coupons. Here in Québec we don't have that....
CauchyAbel wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:59 am
Alberta coupon is just shit
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2610 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto
Funny, Ontario coupon booklet has Fish and chips on the cover, but alas, none of the coupons are for that. Sure, $2 off on the app, but a B1G1 would have been nice.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7353 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
Funny how these are summer coupons, but they expire before the official day of summer.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
2987 posts
319 upvotes
Brampton
beachlover wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 7:58 am
Funny, Ontario coupon booklet has Fish and chips on the cover, but alas, none of the coupons are for that. Sure, $2 off on the app, but a B1G1 would have been nice.
Just tried it yesterday, IMO not worth it even using the $2off, still works out to almost $7 after tax.
Its basically what you would imagine, 2 fish sticks that are thicker than filet-o-fish but similar taste, on top of some fries, all in a box thats a bit bigger than a burger box.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Mar 13, 2018
68 posts
32 upvotes
prod wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 1:10 pm
Just tried it yesterday, IMO not worth it even using the $2off, still works out to almost $7 after tax.
Its basically what you would imagine, 2 fish sticks that are thicker than filet-o-fish but similar taste, on top of some fries, all in a box thats a bit bigger than a burger box.
Wife wanted to try it so i bought it at regular price. biggest rip-off ever. it's two fish sticks with small fries.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7926 posts
963 upvotes
prod wrote:
I saw those and pretty much figured it was just a fish-o-fillet in stick form on some fries...

Thanks for confirming.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2610 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto
prod wrote:

andrewlo wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 1:27 pm

Wife wanted to try it so i bought it at regular price. biggest rip-off ever. it's two fish sticks with small fries.
Confirmed. Lousy deal
Very dissatisfied. Only wish I saw these postings sooner.
Jun 22, 2004
81 posts
186 upvotes
It's interesting how in Alberta, Manitoba, NW Territories and Saskatchewan the coupons are valid one week longer than the rest of Canada. Quebec and Ontario getting the least.
Feb 6, 2013
452 posts
376 upvotes
Toronto
Yup, it sux...
Tried to use coupon last week only to realize the "summer" (Q3) coupons expired already...
Feb 22, 2017
154 posts
58 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
May 8th, 2019 4:11 pm
KETO GUIDE

Many McDonalds locations will honor the keto-variations on their standard sandwiches at the coupon price. That could mean great deals on things like keto Big Macs.

How to Create a McDonalds Keto Meal

Keto McDonald’s Guide: Easy Low Carb Options on the Go

How to Create a McDonalds Keto Burger (RFDGuy Style)

Here are two burgers in Ontario I would recommend... in their keto variations:

good suggestions overall but I'm on Carnivore aka zerocarb (its a more restrictive keto with only animal products) so lately ive had more experience with fast-food than ever before and ive found that many fast food chains have a À la carte menu that ends up being cheaper.

some examples of places with À la carte options are Mcdonalds, Wendy's, 5guys, BurgerKing.

McDonalds is usually my go too so ive memorized there pricing better.

1st thing to remember with McDonalds is Big macs, mcdoubles, cheeseburgers are 1:10 patties (need 10 of them for a lb)
quarter-pounders as the name suggests are 1:4 patties (you need 4 of them for a lb)
And the sirloin aka mighty Angus burger is a 1:3 (you need 3 of them for 1lb)

another thing to keep in mind is the patty prices can be cheaper in some provinces/some locations but im in BC :(

1:10 patties are ¢99 per
1:4 are $1.99 per
1:3 are $2.75 per
cheese is ¢30 per slice
bacon is ¢99 per (3 strips)

if i go to A&W where there isn't À la carte i do the lettuce wrap thing and just remove the lettuce but since i basically go for just he meat and cheese why spend more.
Feb 22, 2017
154 posts
58 upvotes
Unresphek wrote:
May 8th, 2019 9:36 pm
Huh KETO? No buns on a burger? Me dont get it. Whats a burger w/o buns?
delicious meat and cheese without the evil carbs aka sugar of a bun.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)