Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's Summer Drink Days 2019 (May 14 - September 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:30 pm
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough

[McDonalds] McDonald's Summer Drink Days 2019 (May 14 - September 2)

I was curious when this was coming back and I found this reply from them today on Twitter. Very much looking forward to its return!

RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Thread Summary
$1
Fountain drinks
Small/medium iced coffee (upcharge for flavour shot)

$2
Small Iced Frappé (coffee, vanilla chai)
Small Real Fruit Smoothie (strawberry banana, blueberry pomegranate & mango pineapple or strawberry mango pineapple)

$3
Small Real Fruit Protein Smoothie
Small McCafé® SKOR® Coffee Iced Frappé
215 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
Yesssss this is my favourite promotion in the world.

Give me all the iced coffee
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
favourite time of the year - weather wise moreso than the promotion but i still likes me cheap drinks even though they are still making money
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Damn it...summer needs to come soon !!!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
Medium ice coffee, sub milk, less sugar is my go to all summer
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1448 posts
1792 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Medium ice coffee, sub milk, less sugar is my go to all summer
Close

Medium Ice Coffee, black. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
Yes! May give black a go. The more instructions you give, the greater the chance they F it up completely.
lleb13 wrote: Close

Medium Ice Coffee, black. :)
Wallet safe...
Dec 20, 2012
583 posts
532 upvotes
Barrie
Good for the iced coffee (I second the sub milk suggestion - do you really want to drink that much cream?).

If it's pop you're after, Circle K is a superior deal ($0.79, year round).
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13025 posts
2268 upvotes
Toronto
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Medium ice coffee, sub milk, less sugar is my go to all summer
I third the sub-milk suggestion. I also try to get them to put in less ice and less sugar - how do you best do this from the kiosks?
Deal with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1485 posts
869 upvotes
Markham
I hope they are still doing Iced Coffee with this promo. Sub milk and no sugar has been my go to summer drink.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1485 posts
869 upvotes
Markham
KorruptioN wrote: I third the sub-milk suggestion. I also try to get them to put in less ice and less sugar - how do you best do this from the kiosks?
I used to order with less ice but that was removed as an option from the kiosk last year.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
You can sub milk on the touch screen kiosks, but you can't change the level of sugar on them.
KorruptioN wrote: I third the sub-milk suggestion. I also try to get them to put in less ice and less sugar - how do you best do this from the kiosks?
Wallet safe...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dyalect wrote: Just don't use their phone app and give them your credit card information. Could be very pricey!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mcdona ... -1.5113012#
Only $2000 for the drink. lol
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9298 posts
10312 upvotes
dyalect wrote: Just don't use their phone app and give them your credit card information. Could be very pricey!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mcdona ... -1.5113012#
And they act like they haven't done anything wrong and refuse to fix it. Pathetic. Thankfully I never entered my credit card info in their app and only used it to get coupons. Now I definitely never will.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2290 posts
2343 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad that the frozen lemonade not included in the promo. A few years back they were part of the promo.
Apr 23, 2019
5 posts
toronto
I'm not sure if it is just me but there is no longer any coupon on their app, or at least nothing on my app anymore
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
If everyday is summer then I'm getting 5 drinks reach day 365 days to
I would be fatter than the earth
Dec 31, 2006
935 posts
764 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: And they act like they haven't done anything wrong and refuse to fix it. Pathetic. Thankfully I never entered my credit card info in their app and only used it to get coupons. Now I definitely never will.
that happened to me last year but they removed the charges