Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's Summer Drink Days 2019 (May 14 - September 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:30 pm
Apr 20, 2015
148 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Odd I just got charged full price for an iced coffee this morning so I don't think this is on yet
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2008
1134 posts
77 upvotes
Yeah, some sort of BS going on. Some locations are charging $1.25/$1.65, and some are $1.00/$1.40

Seeing differences for stores down the street from each other. Bizzare.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2366 posts
842 upvotes
Think I'll grab a Coke here and go to KFC for the Tuesday special. LOL
Feb 11, 2016
290 posts
192 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 3:12 pm
You can sub milk on the touch screen kiosks, but you can't change the level of sugar on them.
They now have Sugar Free Vanilla Iced Coffee. Anything with added sugar is no-go for me, so I might try this.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1009 posts
308 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I don't drink Iced Coffee but my fav soft drink is Diet Coke so a few years ago when this promo started, I was happy go lucky. Really hot day, go grab $1 all you can drink ice cold Diet Coke. Go up to the machine that is in the public area of McD's and fill up. Then I started noticing what happens at these public machines. People grab cups off the ground and out of the trash and use the machines over and over and over, all day and night. Kids go up to the machines and play with the nozzles and place their fingers all over. And the best is when someone goes up and presses the Cold Water button and washes their hands in the machine. i'm lovin' it
Apr 25, 2012
896 posts
279 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 2:49 pm
Medium ice coffee, sub milk, less sugar is my go to all summer
I'm not into iced coffee but will give this a try. So iced coffee with sub milk and 1 sugar? I thought u could always choose how much sugar u want on ur coffee?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Nov 25, 2003
380 posts
147 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
TomRFD wrote:
May 14th, 2019 10:11 am
I'm seeing $1.25 for a medium iced coffee too. I'm a fountain drink person so no real change for me this year.

*edit*

I just saw this tweet reply and now I'm confused.

Might be too early for all of the outlets to have updated their prices? I found some areas a bit slow (I'm in BC) to update things for their $1 coffee promotion.

Or perhaps some franchises have some control to overide prices regardless of promotion?
I've been away for a while....
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2366 posts
842 upvotes
Serious question, does McD's ice coffee make anyone else sick to the stomach? I have lactose intolerance and always take my lactaid pills before I drink one of these beverages. This stuff still always seems to upset my stomach, but I like the taste and continue to buy it every summer. Mmm?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1381 posts
673 upvotes
mada41 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 2:55 pm
Good for the iced coffee (I second the sub milk suggestion - do you really want to drink that much cream?).

If it's pop you're after, Circle K is a superior deal ($0.79, year round).
7-11 is usually cheaper as well if going for pops

Plus the annoyance where some McD chains screw around with meal prices so it ends up being cheaper to tell them "1 burger 1 fries 1 drink please"
"Oh you want a combo? That will be ... "
"NO, 1 burger then 1 fries then 1 drink please"

I know high school kids and all but you would think they could figure it out without an explanation

I usually use the kiosks these days since cashiers just are too annoying (and heaven forbid you try to make a change / substitution in your order)
Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1027 posts
415 upvotes
i see what people mean now with the 1.40 for med. iced coffees (Vanilla, caramel), the regular medium ice coffee is still $1 in the 416 = )

I also notice they offer a large size, but it's a regular price at $2.99.. lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
1945 posts
144 upvotes
SW Ontario
sirxterminator wrote:
May 14th, 2019 3:08 pm
btw anyone tell me the price of the new fish and chips menu item?
$7.19 in Windsor - meal was either $9.89 or $10.19
Nov 6, 2011
174 posts
38 upvotes
Surrey
Mr_Fanta wrote:
May 14th, 2019 7:51 pm
Serious question, does McD's ice coffee make anyone else sick to the stomach? I have lactose intolerance and always take my lactaid pills before I drink one of these beverages. This stuff still always seems to upset my stomach, but I like the taste and continue to buy it every summer. Mmm?
I am not lactose intolerant but I can't stomach dairy products (I get bad diarrhea from milk mostly) and my GF introduced me the stupid iced coffees and I freakin' love them. I just drink it really slowly lol. Medium lasts me like an hour.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1253 posts
816 upvotes
KrazyKleo wrote:
May 14th, 2019 9:28 pm
I am not lactose intolerant but I can't stomach dairy products (I get bad diarrhea from milk mostly) and my GF introduced me the stupid iced coffees and I freakin' love them. I just drink it really slowly lol. Medium lasts me like an hour.
pretty sure that means your lactose intolerant..... lol