Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's Summer Drink Days 2019 (May 14 - September 2)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 3:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
5632 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: I have a valid membership, so I don’t need to do that.

My closest Costco doesn’t sell hot dogs in the pharmacy. The pharmacy and the food court are not connected.
Really never heard of this kind of setting.
Newbie
May 15, 2019
1 posts
Be careful because in London, Ontario we don't get the same deal. We only get small or medium soft drinks for $1.00. Only at participating restaurants. I haven't been to McDonalds for a year since last summer because of that fact. It's a rip that only some places get the deal. Not all restaurants are equal. People should complain about the discrimination against certain cities.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5114 posts
1761 upvotes
Canuckland
Is it just for their medium or all sizes ?
Sr. Member
Feb 1, 2004
996 posts
377 upvotes
Markham
blairs1 wrote: My location in Windsor that was charging $1.25 for the medium iced coffee was down to $1 this morning.
Exact same thing happened in Leamington. They must have updated their system.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 17, 2008
9851 posts
2562 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I have a valid membership, so I don’t need to do that.

My closest Costco doesn’t sell hot dogs in the pharmacy. The pharmacy and the food court are not connected.
+1.

Local costco pharmacy is "inside" so you have to tell the bouncer you go to the pharmacy if you don't have a membership.

The membership counter and food court is on the other side, past the checkouts, so you can freely enter as you pass the receipt checkers.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 12, 2014
1250 posts
642 upvotes
Montreal
Is it just me or they don't give you the option to add « Splenda » to the ice coffee when customizing the drink?
Useless to mobile order if I can't get that sorted out :-/
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5114 posts
1761 upvotes
Canuckland
Sucks that it's only their small/medium size, back in the day it used to be all sizes
Member
Feb 4, 2009
279 posts
98 upvotes
Whitby
ben85deals wrote: Is it just me or they don't give you the option to add « Splenda » to the ice coffee when customizing the drink?
Useless to mobile order if I can't get that sorted out :-/
It should be under "additional condiments" when you are customizing.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 12, 2014
1250 posts
642 upvotes
Montreal
kyee9 wrote: It should be under "additional condiments" when you are customizing.
I'm only getting « Expresso » or « Whipped cream » options for ice coffees in « Additionnal Condiments », sadly it's different compared to hot drinks

I emailed the mobile app with my request, will see if they follow up and add the "option"...
Member
Feb 4, 2009
279 posts
98 upvotes
Whitby
ben85deals wrote: I'm only getting « Expresso » or « Whipped cream » options for ice coffees in « Additionnal Condiments », sadly it's different compared to hot drinks

I emailed the mobile app with my request, will see if they follow up and add the "option"...
Weird, it shows up for me
Jr. Member
Jun 22, 2017
113 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto/Kingston
Stores seem to be adjusting their prices. The location near me that was $1.25 yesterday for a medium is now $1.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2002
3192 posts
498 upvotes
Brampton
DealCanuck wrote: Sucks that it's only their small/medium size, back in the day it used to be all sizes
Dont they discount the larger sizes a similar amount? For instance, if the large is regularly .75 more than medium, then it would be $1.75?
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5114 posts
1761 upvotes
Canuckland
prod wrote: Dont they discount the larger sizes a similar amount? For instance, if the large is regularly .75 more than medium, then it would be $1.75?
I don't think so, $3 for the larger size.

Should've just bought 2 medium.

Top