Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's Summer Drink Days 2019 (May 14 - September 2)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2019 11:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4632 posts
1407 upvotes
Canuckland
prod wrote:
May 17th, 2019 4:19 pm
Dont they discount the larger sizes a similar amount? For instance, if the large is regularly .75 more than medium, then it would be $1.75?
I don't think so, $3 for the larger size.

Should've just bought 2 medium.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6900 posts
3031 upvotes
North York
$1
Fountain drinks
Small/medium iced coffee (upcharge for flavour shot)

$2
Small Iced Frappé (coffee, vanilla chai)
Small Real Fruit Smoothie (strawberry banana, blueberry pomegranate & mango pineapple or strawberry mango pineapple)

$3
Small Real Fruit Protein Smoothie
Small McCafé® SKOR® Coffee Iced Frappé
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9358 posts
945 upvotes
GTA
My go to iced coffee is
Medium iced coffee, sub milk, light ice, no sweetner but you can't do light ice on mobile app so that is lame. I tried contacting them a few times about that but they haven't added it.

I know the risks with their app but I am using a credit card vs. debit so feel a bit more secure (i.e. less hassle to get it reversed by CC company).
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1303 posts
536 upvotes
The price is live here grabbed two med ice cafes for $1 each ...flavor ones were 1.40 or something

Victoria Park/ Gerrard location
Oct 30, 2016
21 posts
17 upvotes
juke5963 wrote:
May 16th, 2019 5:55 am
Be careful because in London, Ontario we don't get the same deal. We only get small or medium soft drinks for $1.00. Only at participating restaurants. I haven't been to McDonalds for a year since last summer because of that fact. It's a rip that only some places get the deal. Not all restaurants are equal. People should complain about the discrimination against certain cities.
$1 again for the large this summer in Port Elgin - was $1.50 last year. I don't see the " *offer varies in Southwestern Ontario" this year, so London might be the same?
Dec 6, 2016
77 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I am travelling and have been to a McDonalds in AB and BC and I've been changed regular price for fountain drinks even though they are included in the promo. Anyone else experiencing this?
Feb 5, 2014
38 posts
39 upvotes
So I love mcds iced coffee and have been getting one daily since the promo started. Go to get one this am, and they tried charging me $3... the cashier apparently didn't know about the promotion... ??? Really dude
Nov 18, 2012
798 posts
353 upvotes
Longueuil
DuDe1411 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 12:42 pm
they should bring back $1 lemonade!
fajitas before this

I still think about mcdonald fajitas every couple of weeks.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
24164 posts
4460 upvotes
rkt1337 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 3:01 pm
fajitas before this

I still think about mcdonald fajitas every couple of weeks.
Wow I totally forgot about these--they were pretty good! However "bringing back" items never seems to be McD's style. Only thing I can remember getting "brought back" every now and again is the McRib and even that hasn't happened for quite some time in Canada (though it's been around select parts of US as lately as the end of last year).
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1617 posts
579 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
In Vancouver, Dollar Drink Days are available only through in-store purchases..... Face With Rolling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1617 posts
579 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Karebear77 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 12:28 pm
I am travelling and have been to a McDonalds in AB and BC and I've been changed regular price for fountain drinks even though they are included in the promo. Anyone else experiencing this?
In Vancouver, it seems like Dollar Drink Days are only available through in-store purchases....
Mar 1, 2009
33 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Karebear77 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 12:28 pm
I've been using the kiosks in the Edmonton region. Drinks are found in two different sections of the menu. The usual location for drinks (chosen from the spinning menu on the left side of the screen) has the regular prices. There is actually a second promo menu where those same drinks are discounted to a buck. Very confusing!

JP

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

Type_R_Nammer, sggongshow