[McDonalds] New app deals at McDonald's

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 10:13 am
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1898 posts
952 upvotes
St. Catharines
I was in a McDonalds in St. Catharines Ontario yesterday and sat my phone down on the table. It started going nuts telling me it couldn't read the NFC tag. I looked under the table, and noticed large (6" x 18") stickers on the unerside of each table with sequential numbers written on them. I suspect this is in preparation of Mobile ordering table service. Place your order on the app, then sit at a table and the NFC in your phone will know you are at table #25, so they can bring it out to you.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26175 posts
6053 upvotes
GTHA
Ontario offers in the app this week...
  • Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax
  • Buy a Sandwich for $3 plus tax (includes 6-piece Chicken McNuggets)
  • 50% off a Danish w/Purchase of a McCafe
  • $1 plus tax Small Hot McCafe beverage
  • $3 off any purchase of $15 or more
Nov 28, 2010
894 posts
124 upvotes
Brampton
I've been using the $2 For breakfast sandwich in the app regularly but notice the size of it seems even smaller now. It will take 2 of these to be satisfied now.
Jan 17, 2017
524 posts
150 upvotes
endokuken wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 10:30 am
I've been using the $2 For breakfast sandwich in the app regularly but notice the size of it seems even smaller now. It will take 2 of these to be satisfied now.
That's why I like the BOGO offer better :)
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1161 posts
117 upvotes
Logtown
endokuken wrote:
Because half of it is McEnglishMuffin which comprises of 25 of the sandwich's 30g of (simple) carbs, plus like 300g of sodium. 400 empty calories. Shouldn't be a surprise it isn't satiating. Get more egg or sausage rather than buying another carb laden McMuffin.
Jun 18, 2015
156 posts
86 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MegaSilver wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 4:01 pm
I was in a McDonalds in St. Catharines Ontario yesterday and sat my phone down on the table. It started going nuts telling me it couldn't read the NFC tag. I looked under the table, and noticed large (6" x 18") stickers on the unerside of each table with sequential numbers written on them. I suspect this is in preparation of Mobile ordering table service. Place your order on the app, then sit at a table and the NFC in your phone will know you are at table #25, so they can bring it out to you.
What a time to be alive !
Dec 4, 2016
260 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
When did the price of a chicken junior go up? Paid 1.99$+tx yesterday.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1681 posts
570 upvotes
Prince George
MontrealParis wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 1:02 pm
Yep, everything is creeping up. McDoubles are $1.99 here now and coffee has also gone up a bit.
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
172 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 9:09 am
Ontario offers in the app this week...
  • Buy a Sandwich for $3 plus tax (includes 6-piece Chicken McNuggets)
Hmmmm - this will satisfy my second craving in 2017 for a Big Mac :)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2086 posts
340 upvotes
Montreal
MontrealParis wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 1:02 pm
wow thanks for letting us know....
Jan 10, 2017
308 posts
97 upvotes
GTA
MegaSilver wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 4:01 pm
If you were not paying attention to news media fast food headlines, they are actually for the McDonald's kid mobiles games release a couple years ago. Basically as you travel around the table, the character in the game would track and respond to the placement. Of course it wasn't much of a success but it was there. No, there is no mobile table ordering service.
Information Security Analyst
---
Fido $15/3GB + voip.ms $1/M + 3cx PBX voip push client $0 + Google Server vps $0 = $16/Month voip solution with no battery drain.
Nov 11, 2015
199 posts
148 upvotes
Does anyone know if you can just pay the extra charge (like $0.70) to get a medium mcafe, when you use the small for $1 coupon. I asked once, and they said no, but they could be wrong. The coupon wasn't working on the kiosk, so couldn't try there.
Jan 21, 2010
129 posts
14 upvotes
Winnipeg
They have table delivery at my local store, you have to grab one of those vibration coaster things after you order, and it tracks which table you're at for them too bring to you
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11196 posts
1537 upvotes
Toronto
endokuken wrote:
If you can get to a 7 11, they have a very similar breakfast sandwich for the same $2 price every day. No coupon or app needed.
The 7 11 breakfast sandwich seems to be slightly larger. It's the size of a standard English muffin with egg sticking out the side.
Jul 18, 2017
46 posts
19 upvotes
MadCanadian wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 4:27 pm
If you were not paying attention to news media fast food headlines, they are actually for the McDonald's kid mobiles games release a couple years ago. Basically as you travel around the table, the character in the game would track and respond to the placement. Of course it wasn't much of a success but it was there. No, there is no mobile table ordering service.
Yes, it's for table service. You take a tracker at the kiosk. Enter the tracker number. Sit at nfc table with tracker...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

BiGGiEx3