Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1388 posts
714 upvotes
GVR
I was yelling for timeout! they threw the ball three times before that. Timeout should be the best to do in that situation and to move the ball half court. I blame the coaching staff on this one. they should use a a timeout just like game 7 with 76ers.
Aug 10, 2017
45 posts
32 upvotes
Well hopefully next game they get more 3 pointers, for a big win and the fries. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
May 14, 2007
14923 posts
1890 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
MaximDude wrote:
Jun 10th, 2019 11:39 pm
No fries and no win. Bring on game 6....... Crying Face Crying Face
Disappointed But Relieved Face RIP
Dec 10, 2012
785 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just think of a game 7 win, Raptors need to earn this championship. They need the extra money to pay for Leonard to stay next year. :)

Let it be written let it be done!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4365 posts
1128 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone gamble? Banker never lose, period
Apr 24, 2014
155 posts
85 upvotes
The turning point for me was that timeout Nick Nurse called when Kawhi scored 10 straight points late 4th quarter. Why killed the momentum and just let Kawhi take over.
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."
"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"

Koodo $48 7GB
Jun 10, 2017
350 posts
481 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 12:04 am
Just think of a game 7 win, Raptors need to earn this championship. They need the extra money to pay for Leonard to stay next year. :)

Let it be written let it be done!
As exciting as a game 7 win sound, I don't think my heart can take it. I just want the Raptors to win it and we all celebrate the historic moment and be able to say we did it.. We the North.
Let's hope our luck in oracle prevails.
Apr 6, 2008
437 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
uofs09 wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 12:13 am
The turning point for me was that timeout Nick Nurse called when Kawhi scored 10 straight points late 4th quarter. Why killed the momentum and just let Kawhi take over.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I think Nick Nurse gave the win to GS to pay his respects to KD. There were so many ways Raptors could have won this game. But respect is deep between teams and between players. It would've been a slap in the face for KD to go out like that and then lose the series after how much he's sacrificed. If that's actually what happened, I think it was the right move by Nick Nurse and it's worth waiting one more game for the win. It's a stretch but maybe KD will return the favor and come to Toronto after recovering from ruptured Achilles.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3577 posts
862 upvotes
3ajs wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 1:20 am
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I think Nick Nurse gave the win to GS to pay his respects to KD. There were so many ways Raptors could have won this game. But respect is deep between teams and between players. It would've been a slap in the face for KD to go out like that and then lose the series after how much he's sacrificed. If that's actually what happened, I think it was the right move by Nick Nurse and it's worth waiting one more game for the win. It's a stretch but maybe KD will return the favor and come to Toronto after recovering from ruptured Achilles.
You better have put crushed cocaine up your nose before typing that.
Oct 30, 2012
145 posts
72 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2019 11:44 pm
Lol everything went the raps way... horrible calls in favour of home team... and blew it... they had timeouts left why not set up a play ... horrible
It looked to me like they were trying a play that didn't work. Expected double on Leonard. Lowry hiding in the corner where they shouldn't have been expecting him to be ( not needing a 3). Somehow the defender got there and messed things up. Otherwise I think Vanvleet goes to the basket.
May 17, 2017
213 posts
462 upvotes
3ajs wrote:
Nothing screams "I'm a conspiracy theorist" more than starting a crazy nutjob theory with "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but..."
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4361 posts
1262 upvotes
3ajs wrote:
Back on topic, it's blatantly obvious that McD is fed up giving away free fries and they won't allow the raps to win anymore