Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
5842 posts
3817 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 8:57 am
I am happy that there was no car horning at night to disturb my sleep.
It is a good thing,
Every time an egocentric person types something selfish, a fairy dies Disappointed But Relieved Face

Clap... clap, quickly!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
4981 posts
1999 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 9:23 am
Every time an egocentric person types something selfish, a fairy dies Disappointed But Relieved Face

Clap... clap, quickly!
Exactly. How selfish is it to make so much noise at night to disturb other people simply because of one's happiness.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
5842 posts
3817 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 9:32 am
Exactly. How selfish is it to make so much noise at night to disturb other people simply because of one's happiness.
Clap, clap, clap, clap !!!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
May 17, 2017
213 posts
462 upvotes
Totoriko wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 9:13 am
Back on topic, it's blatantly obvious that McD is fed up giving away free fries and they won't allow the raps to win anymore
To get back on topic, I think that KD really injured himself on purpose to try to help the Raptors. You could tell that he was pissed at the Warriors and when he got injured he winked at the Raptors bench.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
5842 posts
3817 upvotes
Toronto
scottmg wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 9:39 am
To get back on topic, I think that KD really injured himself on purpose to try to help the Raptors. You could tell that he was pissed at the Warriors and when he got injured he winked at the Raptors bench.
But the topic is... free fries or not
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
Oct 22, 2001
301 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
We just need... One. More. Free. Fries. Day.

And oh yeah, that will probably mean we'll win the championship too :)
Turning off all RFD notifications... because all of it is eating up the 10 GB I got from Koodo.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
4981 posts
1999 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
jase wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 10:00 am
We just need... One. More. Free. Fries. Day.

And oh yeah, that will probably mean we'll win the championship too :)
Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
7416 posts
3772 upvotes
North York
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:16 am
Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
There're only 2 more games at the maximum.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3573 posts
859 upvotes
DragonRider wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:22 am
There're only 2 more games at the maximum.
That individual is a big fan.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
1827 posts
1659 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:16 am
Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
You have some of the most negative posts in this thread that are boarderline trolling. You say it's bad if they win because it will cause people to be happy and make noise, but you still want free fries off of the Raptors and hope they continue to lose as well? Pick a side. God forbid people show some pride in a Canadian team a few nights out of the year.

Either way, hopefully we'll win Thursday with free fries to boot! It's horrible what happened to KD, but it does boost our chances
Jr. Member
May 30, 2016
122 posts
165 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I would have paid for all of the free french fries I've gotten this year if the Raptors had only made that last shot.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 28, 2006
6796 posts
429 upvotes
Richmond Hill
silverele wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:44 am
You have some of the most negative posts in this thread that are boarderline trolling. You say it's bad if they win because it will cause people to be happy and make noise, but you still want free fries off of the Raptors and hope they continue to lose as well? Pick a side. God forbid people show some pride in a Canadian team a few nights out of the year.

Either way, hopefully we'll win Thursday with free fries to boot! It's horrible what happened to KD, but it does boost our chances
He was one of the ones who also were telling posters to stop talking in this thread about the Raptors. Go figure.

Tough loss last night but I'm still pretty confident in our chances to win next game in Golden State. We didn't play very well and Golden State shot lights out and they won by 1 point. Have to focus up now that KD 's out of the picture for the series. I felt the parting of Durant during the game made the Raps relax too much. Fitting the 6ix could end the series in 6 games. Let's go RAPS!
Member
Aug 17, 2018
397 posts
244 upvotes
Raptors on the right track with this lost but can't manage to land those 3 pointers.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2377 posts
4034 upvotes
Toronto
We still have a chance, just hoping the Champions don't respond like Champions do.
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2012
145 posts
72 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
razorblade2099 wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:50 am
I would have paid for all of the free french fries I've gotten this year if the Raptors had only made that last shot.
If Curry was taking Lowry's shot he would have moved slightly right instead of slightly left, drawing an obvious foul on Draymond Green. Foul shots, 2 out of 3 to win. 1 out of 3 to tie.

Top