Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6549 posts
5359 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I am happy that there was no car horning at night to disturb my sleep.
It is a good thing,
Every time an egocentric person types something selfish, a fairy dies Disappointed But Relieved Face

Clap... clap, quickly!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
5476 posts
2362 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
roblombardi wrote: Every time an egocentric person types something selfish, a fairy dies Disappointed But Relieved Face

Clap... clap, quickly!
Exactly. How selfish is it to make so much noise at night to disturb other people simply because of one's happiness.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6549 posts
5359 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Exactly. How selfish is it to make so much noise at night to disturb other people simply because of one's happiness.
Clap, clap, clap, clap !!!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
May 17, 2017
237 posts
498 upvotes
Totoriko wrote: Back on topic, it's blatantly obvious that McD is fed up giving away free fries and they won't allow the raps to win anymore
To get back on topic, I think that KD really injured himself on purpose to try to help the Raptors. You could tell that he was pissed at the Warriors and when he got injured he winked at the Raptors bench.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6549 posts
5359 upvotes
Toronto
scottmg wrote: To get back on topic, I think that KD really injured himself on purpose to try to help the Raptors. You could tell that he was pissed at the Warriors and when he got injured he winked at the Raptors bench.
But the topic is... free fries or not
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
Oct 22, 2001
321 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
We just need... One. More. Free. Fries. Day.

And oh yeah, that will probably mean we'll win the championship too :)
Turning off all RFD notifications... because all of it is eating up the 1̶0̶ 12 GB I got from Koodo.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
5476 posts
2362 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
jase wrote: We just need... One. More. Free. Fries. Day.

And oh yeah, that will probably mean we'll win the championship too :)
Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8025 posts
5809 upvotes
North York
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
There're only 2 more games at the maximum.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
1927 posts
1761 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Actually, they need to loss a few more games, but still manage to get 12 3 pointers. That way, we get more fries to eat.
You have some of the most negative posts in this thread that are boarderline trolling. You say it's bad if they win because it will cause people to be happy and make noise, but you still want free fries off of the Raptors and hope they continue to lose as well? Pick a side. God forbid people show some pride in a Canadian team a few nights out of the year.

Either way, hopefully we'll win Thursday with free fries to boot! It's horrible what happened to KD, but it does boost our chances
Jr. Member
May 30, 2016
185 posts
248 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I would have paid for all of the free french fries I've gotten this year if the Raptors had only made that last shot.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 28, 2006
6886 posts
470 upvotes
Richmond Hill
silverele wrote: You have some of the most negative posts in this thread that are boarderline trolling. You say it's bad if they win because it will cause people to be happy and make noise, but you still want free fries off of the Raptors and hope they continue to lose as well? Pick a side. God forbid people show some pride in a Canadian team a few nights out of the year.

Either way, hopefully we'll win Thursday with free fries to boot! It's horrible what happened to KD, but it does boost our chances
He was one of the ones who also were telling posters to stop talking in this thread about the Raptors. Go figure.

Tough loss last night but I'm still pretty confident in our chances to win next game in Golden State. We didn't play very well and Golden State shot lights out and they won by 1 point. Have to focus up now that KD 's out of the picture for the series. I felt the parting of Durant during the game made the Raps relax too much. Fitting the 6ix could end the series in 6 games. Let's go RAPS!
Member
Aug 17, 2018
491 posts
297 upvotes
Raptors on the right track with this lost but can't manage to land those 3 pointers.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2395 posts
4036 upvotes
Toronto
We still have a chance, just hoping the Champions don't respond like Champions do.
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2012
170 posts
89 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
razorblade2099 wrote: I would have paid for all of the free french fries I've gotten this year if the Raptors had only made that last shot.
If Curry was taking Lowry's shot he would have moved slightly right instead of slightly left, drawing an obvious foul on Draymond Green. Foul shots, 2 out of 3 to win. 1 out of 3 to tie.

Top